Wow.
    Just managed to log into CJ (I crossed my toes and dotted my eyes).

All I can say is WOW are the balances screwed up. Even our lowliest account is a CJ performer at this point.

And NOT screwed up in the normal way that balances go up and down. This not only reflects in the balance at the top but actually shows in Commissions in the other boxes as well, but of course there are no line items in pulled reports to prove these are real commissions.

All I can say is WOW I wish the numbers were real.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    At least you can log in. I need to post some deals and can't get the html. Have I screamed arrggghhhhhhhhhhh enough lately for CJ to hear?

ABW Ambassador
    I can get in but I seem to get kicked out every time I try to navigate to a new page. My total at the top of the page is way nice! Too bad it is going to go back down anytime now...

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by visitourmall
    Have I screamed arrggghhhhhhhhhhh enough lately for CJ to hear?
    CJ staff wear earplugs. Been that way for a long time.

ABW Ambassador
    No sooner said then done - back to normal $'s. What a wild ride!

Balance is back to normal, but the line items are still screwed up. CJ is doing a great job keep us all confused.

Though I did manage to login quicker now and can go to several pages now.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, still messed up. I just logged in and noticed the commission earned under Quick Stats, that amount is also showing up as what I earned yesterday under Login Manager/All Accounts on the same page. So that's all screwy too.

What amazes me is that during all of this, we can rest assured tracking was not affected. They should just let the tracking dept. run the entire company, then there wouldn't be any problems, ever.

At least the datafeed nastygram went away. Don't know if it's fixed, but they fixed the message.

I don't understand how an organization of this size can have so many problems. If any of our sites had the same number of issues that they have we'd be out of business. Seldom does a day go by without a "CJ Down" thread. You would think that they could hire competent engineers to run their site. Maybe they should consider outsourcing.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread