Results 1 to 3 of 3
December 26th, 2002, 05:03 PM #1
During the holiday shopping season I encountered many reliable merchants who I purchased through and many that I was really impressed with ... I'd like to list a few so that others can look at their programs, also, from a customer satisfaction position.
1) Amazon - Ran out of Harry Potter #2 (for Baseball) early but had the three other PS2 games and books I ordered and wrapped them individually (very nicely) for a very nominal price ( >$3.00 ea) ... they get
2) CircuitCity.com - Had Harry Potter #2 but they charged me for gift wrapping but ... it wasn't ... it [gift wrapping] was listed as sold out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Going to get my $5 back for that malarkey!
3) LandsEnd - no hassle, great discreet gift packaging (no prices in box), could enter delivery info online and had it show on outside of box. Fast reliable and impressive gift boxes ($6.00 ea [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img], but worth it!)
4) B&N.com Ordered around the 11th ... came the 23rd because they put the label so that the street address was in the crease and not legible, finally was delivered because I alerted my Postman that it was lost [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] called and complained to B&N and they canceled the order and reshipped via UPS but TRIPLE charged me! All in all
5) GAP - Onetime and good prices!
6) SunglassesHut - Ordered a watch from them (for baseball) never got a confirm on first order so I reordered and guess what .... got two of them (double charged) on the same day ... idiotic! I can return the extra at a store (cool) but still idiotic!
7) Sketchers.com - No gift wrapping [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
8) I was surfed to WorldofWatches.com and was truly amazed at their deals! (was going to buy a Movado for Michelle at a 40% discount [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) I was truly amazed at this site and offers!!!!
Any other experiences?
<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko
The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli</font></p>
December 26th, 2002, 06:31 PM #2
I got one. I ordered a cd from Overstock.com and I got a confirmation receipt within a minute after ordering and my cd was shipped to me in 48 hours, It was well packaged!- A [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] for shawn and his team at Overstock.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
December 27th, 2002, 05:49 AM #3
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
The folks who run WorldofWatches are taking over Ashford.Com which became a real dog when GlobalSports acquired it.
This should make Ashford a top program again. I think the transfer is supposed to take place before 12/31.
"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope
By trcyph in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 3Last Post: June 18th, 2008, 04:03 AM
By nakedgamer in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 9Last Post: July 20th, 2007, 12:16 AM
By NavySeals in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 16Last Post: June 29th, 2005, 11:02 AM