New York
    During the holiday shopping season I encountered many reliable merchants who I purchased through and many that I was really impressed with ... I'd like to list a few so that others can look at their programs, also, from a customer satisfaction position.

1) Amazon - Ran out of Harry Potter #2 (for Baseball) early but had the three other PS2 games and books I ordered and wrapped them individually (very nicely) for a very nominal price ( >$3.00 ea) ... they get

2) - Had Harry Potter #2 but they charged me for gift wrapping but ... it wasn't ... it [gift wrapping] was listed as sold out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Going to get my $5 back for that malarkey!

3) LandsEnd - no hassle, great discreet gift packaging (no prices in box), could enter delivery info online and had it show on outside of box. Fast reliable and impressive gift boxes ($6.00 ea [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img], but worth it!)

4) B& Ordered around the 11th ... came the 23rd because they put the label so that the street address was in the crease and not legible, finally was delivered because I alerted my Postman that it was lost [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] called and complained to B&N and they canceled the order and reshipped via UPS but TRIPLE charged me! All in all

5) GAP - Onetime and good prices!

6) SunglassesHut - Ordered a watch from them (for baseball) never got a confirm on first order so I reordered and guess what .... got two of them (double charged) on the same day ... idiotic! I can return the extra at a store (cool) but still idiotic!

7) - No gift wrapping [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

8) I was surfed to and was truly amazed at their deals! (was going to buy a Movado for Michelle at a 40% discount [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) I was truly amazed at this site and offers!!!!

Any other experiences?

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

Santa Cruz, CA
    I got one. I ordered a cd from and I got a confirmation receipt within a minute after ordering and my cd was shipped to me in 48 hours, It was well packaged!- A [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] for shawn and his team at Overstock.

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

The folks who run WorldofWatches are taking over Ashford.Com which became a real dog when GlobalSports acquired it.

This should make Ashford a top program again. I think the transfer is supposed to take place before 12/31.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread