Question Are all products in popshops database available for promotion immediately?
    Popshops.com looks like an interesting platform. Does anyone know the answer to this one?

Q: Does popshops only give you access to product options based on your login's to cj, linkshare, etc and merchant affiliate programs which are already approved? Or are all products in the popshops database available to all publishers to be promoted through this program immediately without separately applying to each merchant program and getting approvals? Or do you need to apply to those programs and get approved beforehand?

(and please don't say "go through the free trial" to find out)

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcoolj
    Popshops.com looks like an interesting platform. Does anyone know the answer to this one?

Q: Does popshops only give you access to product options based on your login's to cj, linkshare, etc and merchant affiliate programs which are already approved? Or are all products in the popshops database available to all publishers to be promoted through this program immediately without separately applying to each merchant program and getting approvals? Or do you need to apply to those programs and get approved beforehand?

(and please don't say "go through the free trial" to find out)
    Hi KK,

You need to be approved into each merchant's program to get credit for the sales.

I'm not sure if you can add anything you want to Pop Shops, but you'll want to make sure you're a member of each merchant's program before adding products.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

It lets you see all merchants/products. You can create a filter for the merchants you are partnered with so when you build your shop, you will only add products from your merchants.

I think this is a great feature. If I want to promote a single product, I can search and see everyone who has it. Then I know who to go and sign up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    If I want to promote a single product, I can search and see everyone who has it. Then I know who to go and sign up with.
    That sounds like a great feature
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread