CPAEmpire.com - Bad For Advertisers. STAY AWAY!
    Hello,

Well I just thought to spend a min to post this.
    It is funny to see affiliate networks that allow specific offers to be used by incentive sites and stuff but they have some non incentive offers that allow some specific users to use for incentive purposes.. So in a few words they cheat the advertisers (well and the affiliates in a way).
    So here is the story (it has nothing to do with me really Just saying it as my friend told me to )

Checked the affiliate network CPALead.com (CPAGaming.com is also theirs) which is an incentive affiliate network and stuff ( ) (CPAGaming.com is working with game sites and the game owners can put some offers on their sites and make the gamers complete them to gain extra gold, turns, subscriptions etc etc for their games) and saw some offers that are being used that are under Tracking101.com (CPAEmpire's site). Then I took a look on some sites that work with them like hippiepay.com (which I’m 99% sure it's CPALead's site!) and saw the non incentive offers of CPAEmpire's site in there!
    What a normal guy would do in such a situation? Would contact CPAEmpire.com and let them know that CPALead.com + CPAGaming.com are scamming advertisers! (I guess? )
    Well well.. After contacting with some members of their stuff on an IM the reply was in a few words (after I have shown them all the proof I have gathered and stuff) “mind your own business” o_O instead of thanking me for letting them know!

IMO something is fishy here..
    Let me know what you think..

Thanks,
    BL

PS: Please excuse my English

ABW Ambassador

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    That says it all Adam!

Brazil, Too bad you were not on board here at ABW before now. Your "friend" could have avoided the anal probe. Hope we see more of you here in the future - it's a great place to be.

By the way, no complaints on your English here. Not too many of us speak spanish either, so congratulations for trying - I think we all know what you mean.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Brazilians speak Portuguese. Which to my way of thinking is a real accomplishment because I read once that there are over 50,000 irregular verbs in Portuguese. Not a language I'm in any hurry to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Brazilians speak Portuguese. Which to my way of thinking is a real accomplishment because I read once that there are over 50,000 irregular verbs in Portuguese. Not a language I'm in any hurry to learn.
    So true, thanks. I believe Portuguese is derived from Spanish?, hence my reference. I know that Portuguese and Spanish communicate fairly well. But at this point in my single language capability, it's all Greek to me! I'm trying to learn Japanese right now, and it's coming slow - so I appreciate anyone who can speak more than one language. But thanks for the clarification.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Heh well to tell you the truth im not Brazilian.. I'm just a fan of their football team. I'm actually Greek lol

Quote Originally Posted by brazil_lalala
    Heh well to tell you the truth im not Brazilian.. I'm just a fan of their football team. I'm actually Greek lol

Is that the Brazilian Broncos?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread