Affiliate Manager Response Time
    How long should it take an affiliate manager to respond to your email. I emailed the manager on the 16th thru the CJ email system and have yet to receive a response. Am I being impatient or is this normal?

Online Marketing Consultant
    Alot of times managers will not answer through there because they forget to check in the system or it always crashes when they do. It is also very slow. You might want to try and contact him/her other ways.

Here's a thread on that from a while ago.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87594

The good AMs who you will want to work with make a valid effort to get back to you within 1 business day. They will also provide you with other means of contact besides just their internal network email, thus opening up more lines of communication and building more trust and a stronger relationship.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

No excuses, AM's need to be checking their personal inboxes and CJ inbox on a daily basis. At least acknowledge receipt of the email and ask for more time if needed. Sometimes, if the question requires research or CJ, you have to build that into the time it takes for them to respond to you.

On the other side, Publishers should check their CJ inboxes weekly. In a survey I read, only 1 in 4 affiliates check their CJ inboxes on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by babyann65
    How long should it take an affiliate manager to respond to your email. I emailed the manager on the 16th thru the CJ email system and have yet to receive a response. Am I being impatient or is this normal?
    Hi babyann65
    I use the CJ mail system on occassion, but I find emailing them directly using my personal e-mail address associated with my CJ account works better and faster.

In case you didn't already know, you can find the manager's e-mail address by opening up the "Advertiser Detail" page and look in the top left hand corner.

Cheers!
    Arizona Deb
    [URL=http://www.azwoodman.com/]azWoodman.com[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    More often than not, there is no affiliate manager email address listed on the Advertiser Detail. If the advertiser's website doesn't provide a contact for their affiliate program, the only way to contact the affiliate manager is through CJ's internal email system.

I would ALWAYS contact an affiliate manager through email but unfortunately, the networks have prevented affiliates from doing so in many cases.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Deb
    Hi ...In case you didn't already know, you can find the manager's e-mail address by opening up the "Advertiser Detail" page and look in the top left hand corner.

Cheers!
    Unfortunately, not all Advertiser Detail sections have an email address. If you can't get it there, look at the affiliate program page on the merchant's site.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I have always found a contact address for anyone I tried to e-mail.

So ... out of curiosity, I starting checking my list. The first 12 in my list all had a contact address in the Detail page.

Then lo and behold, I see what you guys are talking about.
    Merchant #13 shows this: PleaseUseCJmailSystem@xxx.com

Ha! I've never seen that before ... Lucky 13!
    Arizona Deb
    [URL=http://www.azwoodman.com/]azWoodman.com[/URL]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread