Question Some Important Doubts Regarding Cj Advertisers
    Dear Friends,
    I Think Somany Powerfull And Exprt Publisher Present On This Forum
    So Please Help A Newbie By Answering My Questions
    And Thanks In Advance,

1.If A Advertiser Found Fraud Leads From A Account, CJ Will Suspend Entire Account? Or Only That Offer Will Deactivate?
    2.Advertiser Will Suspend Account, If We Send Only Trials, Which Will Not Continue Futher After Trials? For Exam,
    I Sent 50 Leads To A X Company,
    All 50 Member Will Cancle The Account Before Ending Trial,
    In This Case Advertisers Will Deactivate My Account?
    And They Will Pay For My Leads?
    Why I Am Asking This Becos I Will Tell My Traic To Take Trials If They Like Can Continue Or Drop, I Think Nobody Will Cont. Offer,
    But They Will Take Trial Becos To Get Incentive From Me

3.What Is The Locking Period? Commision Will Lock On 10th? Please Explain
    4.My Last Cheque Is Not Reached Me,(28$) So I Asked To Send A Cheque Again, They Said Fee Is 25$, So I Left To THink About It,
    Nobody Drawn The Cheque TIll NOw, So In RUN Report Page Its Showing 28$ Commision, But When I Click That, Its Not SHowing Anything Regading That Amount,
    So How To Proceed Now?
    5. Which Offer Is Good For Incentive Sites?
    6.I Was In Uk, When I Applied For Cj, ANd I Got Approved And I Got One Cheque To Uk, Now I Am In DIffrent Country
    What To Do Now?, Anybody Suggest Me To Get A US Or UK Bank Account For NON-US Citizens!!

You can not offer any incentive if the advertiser doesn't accept incentivized traffic. First, you mu must contact advertisers and ask their permission. Most of them will not accept this.

You mentioned that "Why I Am Asking This Becos I Will Tell My Traic To Take Trials If They Like Can Continue Or Drop, I Think Nobody Will Cont. Offer,
    But They Will Take Trial Becos To Get Incentive From Me
    " so why will you promote their offers? Only promote offers that will really interest your visitors. Advertisers do not pay affiliates to be scammed. It is not ethical. If you have an incentive based web site, you must do your advertising in this way:

1-Contact advertiser directly from their site (don't use CJ's contact page most of them do not read those messages)
    2-Ask if they accept incentive traffic by giving details about the type of incentive you offer. Be honest and give as much as details as possible so they know what to expect.
    3-If they accept, promote their offers. If not, don't even try.

If you have a UK bank account change your payment method to ACH direct deposit.

ABW Ambassador
    Just another fraudster from India. Accounts like these need to be terminated.

http://forum.abestweb.com/search.php?searchid=939841

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Just another fraudster from India. Accounts like these need to be terminated.

http://forum.abestweb.com/search.php?searchid=939841
    Hey What Do You Mean,
    Hold Your Toung!

Busting a Gut!!
    This is hilarious!! <1 or 2 L's?> I mean......... WTF!! LOL!!!! Don't stop please! Tell us more about how you have attempted to scam advertisers!!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

If you just did stuff right like a normal person, you would have no problems. Asking how many rules you can break before getting caught or booted just shows what kind of business person you are. I hope you get banned and booted out of every program on earth. It's people like you that give hard working honest affiliates a bad name.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    If you just did stuff right like a normal person, you would have no problems. Asking how many rules you can break before getting caught or booted just shows what kind of business person you are. I hope you get banned and booted out of every program on earth. It's people like you that give hard working honest affiliates a bad name.

Have a nice day.
    Yea!! What Mack said!!!

serchingeye
    The best things in life are not things at all...

What is your website URL?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by tvmatt
    What is your website URL?
    Not allowed to post THAT. Guess you need to read the rules too TVMATT
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Loxly, your post comes across as very harsh and not the decorum that should be displayed by a Moderator.

I don't see anything in the board rules that prevent someone asking another member to identify themselves via their website, name or anything else. The rules do state, however, that one member disclosing the identity of another member is against the rules.

It's up to the person asked whether or not he chooses to identify himself.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Not allowed to post THAT. Guess you need to read the rules too TVMATT
    I have read the rules, and unless I misunderstood something, there's nothing that mentions that forum participants may not ask others for their website URLs...

http and a telephoto
    I'll blame the drugs Snowman, and apologize for seeming harsh. Monitoring patterns of people coming in and then having someone else ask for their website and the two working together to get interest generated to a site is part of the moderation job that members don't always see or acknowledge.

It is pretty much against forum etiquette however to ask to see other affiliate's websites, and a newbie asking a newbie to post a link is certainly suspect.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Asking isn't against the rules, only poor forum etiquette but the posting the actual URL is a violation.

That all said I agree with Mack.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread