Online Lead Exchange?
    I came across this article http://publications.mediapost.com/in...&art_aid=64193 which I thought might be of interest here.

Great article, thank you for posting it. Really when you look at it, the internet is one (very effective medium) of which there are several mediums. The well-rounded marketer takes advantage of every legitimate and profitable marketing channel, be it radio, TV, print, online, billboard, etc.

The thing I was most wondering about, is how many affs actually do traditional marketing to capture leads and then take them online?

For example, I had an aff that collected paper lead forms and then went home and did the data entry from his computer -- the cookie thing didn't quite work the way it's supposed to and the lead quality was relatively poor, but they did appear to be legitimate leads.

Quote Originally Posted by 1av8r
    The thing I was most wondering about, is how many affs actually do traditional marketing to capture leads and then take them online?

For example, I had an aff that collected paper lead forms and then went home and did the data entry from his computer -- the cookie thing didn't quite work the way it's supposed to and the lead quality was relatively poor, but they did appear to be legitimate leads.
    Most lead programs do (or should IMO) frown on affiliates collecting the data and entering it themselves. Too many of the leads end up being junk or worse yet, fraudulent. The legit ones usually get redistributed to 800,000 other programs before the day is out, so the lead gets fed up and never converts for anyone.

That said, some programs offer forms the affiliate can host and/or unique toll-free numbers, so offline advertising/traditional marketing is still viable.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread