CJ Poor Client Support.
    On asking one of CJ's client representatives using Online support, I was informed that it is now possible to accept DD payments in my country. He asked me to edit my payment options, so I did.
    But when I asked further questions about Direct Deposit, my tickets were moved to solved unanswered the same day.
    I again opened the Ticket, now as a New Question, but it was also moved to solved unanswered.

So I had to contact Phone support, I was then told that I was misinformed and it is not possible for my bank/country.

When I asked why my tickets were Solved without replying, he said because I had duplicate tickets. I said, I created duplicate because original one was not answered. And he had no answer for that.

I immediately changed the payment details, but unfortunately the DD payment have been processed, it says ???en.global.text.financialinstrument.DIRECT_DEPOSIT??? as Payment Method in Payment Status.
    My question is ???en.global.text.financialinstrument.DIRECT_DEPOSIT??? the same you see in your DD payment status? , I see global at the start of it, does it mean that there are chances I get the DD payment?

I think I will wait some time to see if payment magically arrives at my bank and if, not then contact their Poor support again.

That is how they treat an affiliate making $15K per month. Wonder how they treat customers earning $15 per month.

ABW Ambassador
    My question is ???en.global.text.financialinstrument.DIRECT_DEPOS IT??? the same you see in your DD payment status? , I see global at the start of it, does it mean that there are chances I get the DD payment?
    I noticed this morning that is what mine says as well and I'm in the U.S. Since it's already in my bank account (albeit waiting final processing), I'm not concerned about it. If it isn't fully cleared by Monday, I'll update my post.

All previous months say US Direct Deposit.

I don't understand how CJ's system could have accepted your direct deposit info. if they cannot provide direct deposits to your country.

I know that they're expanding direct deposit into numerous other countries (mostly in Europe, I think), so customer service might have been functioning on old data. I would trust the interface more than customer service.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I don't understand how CJ's system could have accepted your direct deposit info. if they cannot provide direct deposits to your country.
    That is what I'm thinking.
    CJ Representative on Phone told me that this month's payment will be sent by check. But its DD.

Just FYI.... My DD also says "???en.global.text.financialinstrument.DIRECT_DEPOS IT???" and the deposit has cleared my bank.. Here is hoping Nabz... that it works for you as well.
    The best things in life are not things at all...

I think they all give that error right now as it's something that CJ is working on. I noticed it as well (US DD). We got paid as normal, so I don't think that error actually affects the DD itself, but just the reporting. I suspect it will be fixed next week.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread