Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Angry Karmaloops Star Affiliates ... Ebates
    From Karmaloops newsletter...

STAR AFFILIATES

Wow, you guys are really cranking it up! A special shout out to two new affiliates on the top of our charts… • Ebates
    • Secret Prices

And a big Congratulations to all!
    arghhhhhhhhhhh
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

A big congratulations to eBates for giving it to us. NOT!
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Maybe that should read:

A special shout out to all you honest affiliates that we accepted an affiliate who loves your traffic and commissions. Ebates is in da house!!
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    the bad karma of congratulating a cheater like eBates will loop back around to bite these folks on the butt.

sign now hangs on their back... i'm ignorant, please steal from me, special rewards available to those who do it the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for secret prices...

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070720/20070720005396.html
    http://www.secretprices.com/myshopping/

"You can now do your shopping right from within the Facebook interface by adding our “My Shopping” application."

"The application will also show you the best choices to buy the product depending on merchant price and rating. You can then pick the merchant website of your choice for further product details and making your final purchase."

"Soon you will be able to earn cash when people take your suggestions in their own shopping activities."

"Your shopping activity, friends shopping activity, and other related shopping activity all count. So it’s time to invite some friends and get them involved."

"Once enough active friends have added the application, it will start showing you recommendations based on products you want and friends who share similar interests."

It may be perfectly and wonderfully legit, this is the first time I recall hearing about it. But it smells on it's surface to be something Kellie might want to take a look at.

It may be perfectly and wonderfully legit, this is the first time I recall hearing about it. But it smells on it's surface to be something Kellie might want to take a look at.
    A Facebook application is not software - it's just a third-party feature (comparison shopping, movie suggestions, etc...) that can be integrated within the Facebook site & design. Doesn't look like there will be any worries here.

Now, what about Upromise winning the Merchant's Choice award from Linkshare's Golden Link awards this year?

Anyway, Upromise & ebates and sites like those would be great if merchants could opt-out of the software part (is there any way?).

ABW Ambassador
    On Ebates, the stores that are listed as "Coupons Only" rather than a rebate amount are not included in the Moe Money Maker software. Considering how few stores have that designation makes me wonder if Ebates allows that option for all stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Yeah, nothing to worry about here. A Facebook application is basically a website with the Facebook interface wrapped around it. They're only available to Facebook users and they can be installed and removed quite easily. It's actually quite ingenious what Facebook has done and I'm very excited to see what comes of it.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread