Hi All,

I'm looking for incentivized programs. They are getting harder to find these days but if you have some sources or know where I can find a good stable of them at one place I would appreciate the feedback.

larryj

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Are you trying to commit affiliate suicide? Their are no incent programs that aren't run by commiccion thieves using BHO parasitic applications. You send one shopper to any of them and you'll never see a dime from that customer again.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    where is fred the professor when we need him
    If you want more traffic to your site that may actually buy something, I wouldn't go with incent traffic.
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

LarryJ- Most incentive sites are useless, However I have had great results with the following. they don't use parasiteware or spyware.

http://www.clicktothemagic.com

http://www.millersrewardshop.com/

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

I think I should provided a little more info in my original post.

I am developing a site and I am looking for affiliate programs that will pay me on a cpa basis but the site will be incentivized. So, the action needs to be a signup or just about anything that doesnt require a purchase.

For this particular site I don't care if the consumer ever comes back...I just want to get paid for their one visit where they sign up for newsletters, etc.

Companies that will pay on incentivized clicks are getting hard to find but I know there are
    still some out there.

With that description could I get some suggestions for comapnies that will pay for signups etc. and don't mind if the signups are incentivized?

I appreciate the responses and really could use some additional feedback.

larryj

There are a lot of programs that offer commsion per lead (signup etc.).

You must have a incentive website running or use mass-mailings (to say it careful) to ask such a specific question.

Be aware, that more and more sites with pay-per-lead programs watch their affiliates closely and reject/drop incentive websites and reverse commission because of invalid leads.

We have a pay-per-lead program and track and watch our affiliates carefully. Our Agreement prohibits our Affiliates to pay incentives or use emails without our prior permission.
    We are not willing to pay good lead commission for bad leads or more likely for a "no lead".

Pay-Per-Lead does not mean, that we burn money to heat our houses.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    http://www.shop-links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread