Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    D'oh! PopShops Support Queries
    Hi Folks,

As PopShops is growing I want to make sure we are answering your questions in a timely manner. Please be sure to send the following information to support@popshops.com:

• Detailed description of the bug you want to report or question you have
    • User name associated with the query
    • Store name associated with the query
    • If the issue is sporadic please describe both the sequence in which you first noticed the issue and the time period you noticed it.

Please send all support queries to support@popshops.com and let us know how you would prefer us to contact you back (aside from quickly ). Thank you!
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

I have sent a support email but recieved no reply.
    I am trying to join popshops but on the form it asks for phone number but it wants it in USA format, i am in UK and no matter how much i have tried to format it i cant get it to be accepted so cant join?

sorry SudDS,

Let me go through the tickets and find yours. Apologies if I missed it. We're usually good about responding.

Jessie

Can you check on my support ticket (#JUW-537512). I sent it in last weekend and have not heard back yet. I'm trying to help an affiliate with something and can't until my problem is resolved. I've sent a couple of follow up emails, but still waiting.

Thanks much! You have a wonderful program and I'm anxious to show this affiliate how helpful it can be.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Seems I either missed or did not get an earlier email and now have support coming at me from three different ways. Wow.

Thanks!!!!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

As a follow up, the suppot team at PopShops is the greatest. I had everyone trying to help me solve a problem and in the end it was something on my server, nothing to do with PopShops.

I've got two affiliates with Wordpress sites I'm trying to help and for the life of me coud not get the PopShops Wordpress plugin to work until the support team made some recommendations to check on my server. Something very simple, but beyond my techie skills.

Thanks much!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

No Longer Banned!
    In Need of An Angel To Save My Pop Shop ?....
    Angel.

I sent an email approx 3 weeks ago and recieved no reply.

I recently made some billing changes and need to update this info to reflect the new changes in my account.

I also left a phone message.

Please advise.

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Steve,

Can you please resend the ticket? If it got an "autoreply" you can just reply to that. I can't find the ticket.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieJ
    Steve,

Can you please resend the ticket? If it got an "autoreply" you can just reply to that. I can't find the ticket.

Jessie
    Yep. I sure can !

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    As a follow up, the support team at PopShops is the greatest. I had everyone trying to help me solve a problem and in the end it was something on my server, nothing to do with PopShops.

I've got two affiliates with Wordpress sites I'm trying to help and for the life of me coud not get the PopShops Wordpress plugin to work until the support team made some recommendations to check on my server. Something very simple, but beyond my techie skills.

Thanks much!
    I've looked around trying to find something that explains how to get PopShops to work with wordpress 2.2.3 and worpress 2.5 with no luck. The chances are that myself and others may be having the same problem as 7-days was having.

Any info would be appreciated. What I have done is download WP and installed it on my server. Downloaded the latest PopShops version, unzipped it and added it to wordpress like I was told, made sure the visual is checked and showing in WP. It shows up as a pluggin no problem and I activated it as a pluggin through wordpress. When I go to activate the key by logging in nothing seems to happen? Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? In other words I'm not seeing the PopShops icon when I go to write in WP 2.5 and 2.2.3. Do I need to change something on my server like 7days did? Thanks for any help you can give.

Great product by the way and well deserved of the best affiliate tool for 2007, congrats!!!

Hi,

I have sent (2) emails to support (at) popshops.com beginning on Aug. 17 2008 and have not received a reply, acknowledgement, etc.

I have also posted my question on the forum (see below)

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=109136

Can someone from Popshops address this question?

Is there Another way to get support? I see at one time you may have had a support ticket system? Is that gone?

Anne

I'm sorry, but I don't know what support tickets you are referring to since I just have your handle on ABW (not your full name) and I don't know what was on the question.

When you submit a question to ABW, it is hit or miss whether we can respond to it. If it si a general PHP question, that is beyond my area of expertise, so I generally leave it to smarter forum writers.

Please resend your support question with the original tracking ID in the subject line. If it is the question about the title tag, since we're not a site builder, we don't control that and it would need to be a script you wrote.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

I think I may have narrowed who you are by doing some searches in our database. A couple tips for people sending support tickets.

1- As much as we try to answer support tickets on the same day, sometimes that is not possible. Because of Summit we're a bit behind, but you should have received an autoresponder. If you did NOT, then there may be a spam blocking issue.

2- If you send a follow up email, make sure you have the autoresponder ticket number on your subject line so we can track it. I did not see that on the second email.

3- I did respond this morning to the second ticket. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder and add "support @ popshops.com " to your white list.

These tips will hopefully help all. We really try to be quick, but it can be a challenge at this time of year with most of our team traveling to conferences, etc.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones

Thank you for responding.

I checked my spam blockers, and no, I did not find anything from popshops.com.

Also, I had no problem receiving the "welcome to popshops" email. I will email from my "hotmail.com" account -- where I shouldn't have any problems in receiving the emails.

Thanks,
    Anne

Good Monday Morning!

Well, kind of good. I replied to Dan's help over the weekend to resolve my popshops issues and still haven't found out what is happening. Help??

Thank you!

Jessie

hi,

i tried upgrading my account but it gave an error that i am using an invalid card. i tried 2 different cards, used different browsers.

Do you filter out and NOT accept credit card payments from specific countries?

paypal option would also be an option, i hope you would integrate paypal soon.
    [url=http://abestweb.com/][B][COLOR=Red]Affiliate Marketing Forum[/COLOR][/B][/url]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    DOH! I have three issues that are plaguing me and haven't heard back from anyone (I requested that Dan reply) so I'll post them here and maybe someone else will have answers. :-)

This is the info I sent to Pop Shops with the fluff removed LOL :

Hi Dan,

The biggest problem I'm having is that when I copy the HTML code from Pop Shops and dump it into my page using FrontPage editor, the images are all HUGE and run across the page. When I publish the page, the images are all the correct size and the page looks like I intended it to look with no right hand scrolling. It makes me absolutely crazy because one of the reasons I use HTML is to be able to change descriptions and remove certain products if necessary right in my editor, without having to go into Pop Shops and then re-insert the new code.

Another issue is that sometimes, my customization doesn't "take" and when I pop the code into my page, it reverts to the Pop Shops default look. Do you know what gives with this?

And: When I move products around on my shop page, they don't move. It looks like the product has been moved where I wanted it, but when I preview it (and in the code) it isn't changed. ????
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Manager
    Could someone check on ticket OHN-121067?

Thanks

Bob

I enter a support problem last week PopShops #PVZ-286294 yet to receive a reply. As well the statment:

"Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every support email that is sent to us."

Well I am paying for a service and enter a support ticket should I not receive a reply to my ticket???

ABW Ambassador
    They haven't been responding much to questions here lately either. Jessie's last post in December, Angels in October.

Hey kse,

I just responded to your ticket. The phrase "Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every support email that is sent to us.", and the following information in that email, was added to the ticketing system to help people find the answers to questions we frequently receive. We get a lot of very similar questions that have some straightforward answers.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by danharms
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
    How about my ticket?

Thanks

Bob

Because of the volume of spam we have a two-part support system. First you'll get an auto-responder with an FAQ and a message that says to reply if your issue is not resolved. Then, if you reply, we'll route you to someone who can answer your questions. Once in a while it takes a couple days but often it is within an hour or two.

Bob, I found your ticket you put in yesterday and Matt will be contacting you since this is a merchant issue.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones

Affiliate Manager
    Bob, I found your ticket you put in yesterday and Matt will be contacting you since this is a merchant issue.
    Thanks!

Because of the volume of spam we have a two-part support system. First you'll get an auto-responder with an FAQ and a message that says to reply if your issue is not resolved. .........
    I understand SPAM but why not just have your ticket system only availabe to logged on users, the same as most hosting companies do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast