Could it be a newbie's mistake?
    Hi, folks,

Frankly, I am a newbie into adsense world. I saw someone who was selling website content at clickbank. He claims his content is of laser-targetted accuracy for keywords. I bought a copy and hosted it at [edit]

Yes, I can see the content is quite accurate from the adsense ad shown. The problem now is how to boost traffic to this website? directory, link exchange, online forum?

I talked with adsense advertisers. Generally, their attitude towards purchasing content is negative. Or I should not have bought such a package?

Like to have your opinions.

regards
    David
    Last edited by Adam Ward; July 24th, 2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: link removed

How many other people bought the same content?

I dont think purchasing content is really going to help you. I agree with Jane. You never know how many other people have the same thing on their site.

Meaning there could be millions of people out there with the same content.

I think you focus creating your own unique content. Although it takes longer it will probably be more valuable to you in the end.

Besides having good content doesnt = big adsense revenue.

So like I said focus on building up your site, generating traffic, and finding ways to use the adsense in addition to a great site, not the other way around.

Good luck!
    [CENTER]Laura Daniels
    [URL=http://www.estreetloans.com]Estreetloans.com[/URL]
    lauraddirectnet@yahoo.com
    203-393-3067[/CENTER]

incredible breakthrough in targeted advertising.
    And soon to learn that forum spamming is a waste of time lol
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    buying content = waste of your money
    Sinpeople,

Buying content is normally a waste of money since they sell the same content to many other people. Google doesn't like duplicate content.
    In any case, the content won't have your 'voice' since you didn't write it. Therefore your content won't blend. You should also ask your self if the content is good. If my content were so good that it got a lot of organic search results, I wouldn't sell it for the world.

Content does cause traffic but you need a ton of content to get a ton of traffic.
    I figure you need one great post to get one visitor a day or one so/so post/article to get one visitor per week. Eventually you'll be lucky enough for a great post/article to hit the first half of the first page in a popular Google search. Then your goal is to make that page better and make more that are similar. Over half of the visitors to my main site come in on just two key words. The thing is that it took me over two days to write that page and it still isn't really complete!

Well put. Content is King. Content keeps people on your site and it keeps the people coming back. Content is the fuel running your website. Without it, your website cannot keep going.
    [CENTER]Laura Daniels
    [URL=http://www.estreetloans.com]Estreetloans.com[/URL]
    lauraddirectnet@yahoo.com
    203-393-3067[/CENTER]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread