Just and update. Today we have officially cancelled Whenu and Gator on all our CJ network merchant programs. We used these two affiliates mainly as a defensive position, so others wouldn't pop up on our sites. As I said earlier my goal is to listen and serve our affilaites well. I was hoping compliance would solve everything quickly, but I guess I was wrong.
    Our ethical business decision will come at very big costs. We estimate loses around $250,000 per month from pop ups and opportunity costs. In other words, I really need your support right now! Thank you.

123inkjets.com
    Mike Zaya
    President & CEO

Mike,

I've been critical of 123Inkjets in the past, but I want you to know that I appreciate this step on your part. I think you'll find a lot of the sales you've been getting from these former affiliates were actually initiated on your other affiliates sites, so you probably won't lose as much as you think.

Plus, the goodwill generated by your action will probably encourage a lot of publishers to promote your site more.

I will add more 123Inkjets links to my sites, and thank you for doing the right thing for the affiliate industry.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    Weren't you the firm popping up on TigerDirect and other merchants thru Whenu?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread