Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant - OutdoorDecor.com !!
    OutdoorDecor has arrived!.......

Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest merchant to join the ARC family client list of merchants and their re-launch on the very trusted ShareASale network……OutdoorDecor!!!!!

OutdoorDecor.com specializes primarily in the direct distribution of exterior home accents to consumers. OutdoorDecor was one of the earliest online merchants in the Lawn and Garden industry and continues to enjoy positive, steady growth. They’ve been on the web since 1997 providing over 3,000 outdoor accent products for homes to their consumers. With their focus and emphasis on customer service and a high converting site the converts 2 to 3 times better than the competitor, OutdoorDecor is sure to add value to your site!

Please note below the many benefits of joining OutdoorDecor and the reasons why you want to sign up today!

Program Facts

$100.00 Average Order
    In house ShareASale Program
    10% Commissions on all SALES!
    30 Day Return Cookies
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives
    $5.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Dedicated Program Management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting

Creatives

We have set up various targeted keyword rich text links on the SAS back end ready for your PPC efforts and direct link building. Custom banners and links available upon request.

Keywords / PPC:

We have a full keyword list available upon request. Check out the categories, and targeted landing pages within the website www.outdoordecor.com

We’re confident that OudoorDecor.com is what you’ve been looking for, don’t get left behind, join OutdoorDecor.com TODAY!

*Please take note that the OutdoorDecor program is being re-launched on ShareASale, our focus and development of the OutdoorDecor affiliate program will be exclusively through ShareASale. All affiliates on any of the OutdoorDecor.com affiliate programs should focus their efforts through ShareASale.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 25th, 2007 at 03:05 PM.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

15 years and counting
    Glad to see you managing the program.

ABW Ambassador
    Excellent! Got a perfect spot to add a section.

Emilio, let us know when they'll be in Make-A-Page.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Glad to see you managing the program.
    Thanks for your support Zeus !!!

Nate has been amazing, attended our merchant training seminar at the summit and after speaking to countless of affiliates and others, he truly understands the logic behind running a squeaky clean program. Look for changes to be made and for consolidation on the SAS network ASAP.

Thanks again buddy ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Congrats Emilio, that is one great store that I would even promote any day. And after speaking with Nate at AS for just a few minutes, even more.

I wanted to promote this merchant a little while back. Unfortunately, like I run across all too often, the datafeed is not categorized. If yall decide to categorize it in the future please announce it and you can count me in.
    Last edited by Affiliate Eagle; July 25th, 2007 at 04:26 PM.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

ABW Ambassador
    badboy, go grab the feed at SAS and look again.

I just did, and the categories are *gorgeous* (unless I've missed something so far). I just ran the feed through Excel, pulled out some products by category and already have some pages run up in WebMerge.

Note: this isn't the first one I got faked out on at first. In the SAS feeds, the categories are way over to the right past the mfr. and descriptions. Categories and sub-categories should be just to the right of the links and prices so they're easy to find, since that's how most folks use them (I think).

But this is how SAS feeds are now, so they all have to be cut and pasted to rearrange.

Grats, and update your sig, Emilio.

G.

[QUOTE=Emilio-ARC]
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    I wanted to promote this merchant a little while back. Unfortunately, like I run across all too often, the datafeed is not categorized. If yall decide to categorize it in the future please announce it and you can count me in.
    Will definitely work on this!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Very cool guys!

ABW Ambassador
    Emilio, the feed is categorized, the categories are just kind of hidden over to the right. Small example:

Cupolas
    Door Knockers
    Doorbells
    Doormats
    Fire Rings
    Flags

Those are categories, then there are sub-categories within those. All neat as a pin, but you have to scroll over to the right in the spreadsheet to see them. That's an issue Brian should look at, probably a lot of merchants will run into comments about no categories even when they're there but kind of obscured in the layout.

But still, that feed needs to be ported over to MakeAPage so people who don't (or can't) use feeds can get product links.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Emilio, the feed is categorized, the categories are just kind of hidden over to the right. Small example:

Cupolas
    Door Knockers
    Doorbells
    Doormats
    Fire Rings
    Flags

Those are categories, then there are sub-categories within those. All neat as a pin, but you have to scroll over to the right in the spreadsheet to see them. That's an issue Brian should look at, probably a lot of merchants will run into comments about no categories even when they're there but kind of obscured in the layout.

But still, that feed needs to be ported over to MakeAPage so people who don't (or can't) use feeds can get product links.
    We have several feeds, we see the SAS feed and will get it into MAP webworker ... thanks for your support.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    thanks for your support
    Well, thanks to you and Emilio for moving into managing the program and thanks to the owner(s) for making the decision to move forward in such a positive way.

This program is literally screaming with ideas.

ABW Ambassador
    "Look for changes to be made and for consolidation on the SAS network ASAP."

So you're closing the Performics one down? If so, do you have a date? Thanks.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by webworker

Cupolas
    Door Knockers
    Doorbells
    Doormats
    Fire Rings
    Flags

Believe it, or not!

That was a good tip webworker.

Thanks!

Way to go, glad to see ARC managing this. Back when I was a full time affiliate I worked with OutdoorDecor as I loved their variety of products and know they will do well now that ARC is at the helm.

ABW Ambassador
    Mr. Sal, trust me - I will not be doing a page for knockers. Check out the OV KW tool for that word.

Very good news! Maybe now I'll get to work on that datafeed. They have made an excellent move and should be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Very good news! Maybe now I'll get to work on that datafeed. They have made an excellent move and should be rewarded.
    Thanks for your support

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Way to go, glad to see ARC managing this. Back when I was a full time affiliate I worked with OutdoorDecor as I loved their variety of products and know they will do well now that ARC is at the helm.
    Thanks for the support 7days, they do have an extensive amount of products. We're looking forward to their success.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

I'm running into a minor problem in the datafeed. The descriptions are cut off and I need to go visit each page to finish the sentences. I have only one page finished because of this. Is there a limit as to what fits in the feed? Here's a cut-out section:
    ding the added advantage of a much stron||||||2007
    ded advantage of a much strong||||||2007-04-19 16:
    ce to relax by the pool, lake, or bea||||||2007-04
    m rope swing features a solid oa||||||2007-04-19 1

Thanks

I am looking into this as we speak. I should have an answer by today. Thanks for your patience.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Hello 2busy,

appearantly we need to upload a new feed into SAS. I have contacted the merchant and we should be seeing some resolvement soon. I will post again the minute this is resolved.

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I USED to promote them, but their program (insert very nasty word here)

Then Nate came and posted, and turned me off to them forever

I would need to know - guarantee - that ARC will be making the decisions for a minimum of a year before I even consider adding a link

Yes, that's strong - but so are my negative feelings for this company

Hey Mr.B-Kay,

We agreed to work with OutdoorDecor for a year. Nate attended our seminar, he attended the affiliate summit in Miami and has agreed to consolidate the entire program on ShareASale. After having numerous meetings and discussions with Nate, it is understood that we have complete managing rights of the program.

Let me know if have any further questions. Thanks for the post.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast