1&1 Sites down?
    Anyone else have sites at 1&1 that are down? Whatever sites I have hosted there are down, tech support unreachable by phone, recorded message. This has been at least 1.5hrs. I sent email but have only recieved an automated response. Just wondering if this is a sporadic problem.

When I first discovered this I could access admin panel now I get a 503 error. Does this mean they are working on it?
    (503
    Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later)
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

all my sites are ok

Thanks for checking. Finally got thru to customer service. My sites & some others are down they're "working on it". Just what I need, today's shot in terms of getting a bunch of new pages up and tomorrow I am not going to be able to work most of the day.

A little humor in the situation. I am talking to customer service and she wanted to type in my site name. I told her what it was she replied something and since I didn't hear her clearly I said "Pardon me?" LOL She then thought my site was called pardonme.com
    Wonder if it's available?
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

You have to have some humour otherwise you will go crazy in this situation.

Its funny when I read your quote "working on it" I thought about registering that when I got back from CJU a few years back. Every single thing someone asked their response was that they were "working on it". Me and my buddies had a good laugh over that while we were there

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread