Thread: Lens Catalogue - UK Marketers

Affiliate Manager
    Lens Catalogue - UK Marketers
    Hi Everyone,

I have some great news regarding the AC Lens program. We've added our UK division, LensCatalogue.co.uk, to our CJ account. You'll now have the option of marketing AC Lens, LensCatalogue, or both sites together in one seemless promotion.

While AC Lens does have a large, loyal client base in the UK, there are numerous benefits to adding Lens Catalogue to your marketing mix as well:

- UK clients won't have to worry about any VAT or shipping taxes as Lens Catalogue pays all these fees for them. AC Lens clients from the UK must currently pay VAT and shipping taxes.
    - All product prices are in GBP so you won't need to take any extra steps to convert the currency.
    - Shipping and Client support is as highly rated on Lens Catalogue as it is on AC Lens meaning a great chance at re-order commissions.

The new terms in CJ have our standard AC Lens commission structure but also includes Lens Catalogue rates. Here are some details on the current LensCatalogue.co.uk program:

1-10 Orders- 5%
    11-75 Orders- 10%
    76-400 Orders- 15%
    401+ Orders- 20%

Program Highlights

Average Order: 49

Conversion Rates: 4.7% to 5.6%

Return Days (Cookie): 45

Clean: Parasite / Spyware Prohibitive Program

Reversal Rate: TBD but probably less than 1% like AC Lens

Custom Graphics: Available upon request

Affiliate of the Month: Paid at 15% rate the following month

Vouchers: Voucher program in place and a yearly code is already available in the CJ interface.

I hope this new addition to our program helps you bring in more commissions in the contact lens space. You can read more on the Lens Catalogue program here: http://www.lenscatalogue.co.uk/affiliates.asp. Feel free to contact me should you have questions.

Regards,

Bob

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Drumm
    While AC Lens does have a large, loyal client base in the UK, there are numerous benefits to adding Lens Catalogue to your marketing mix as well:

- UK clients won't have to worry about any VAT or shipping taxes as Lens Catalogue pays all these fees for them. AC Lens clients from the UK must currently pay VAT and shipping taxes.
    - All product prices are in GBP so you won't need to take any extra steps to convert the currency.
    - Shipping and Client support is as highly rated on Lens Catalogue as it is on AC Lens meaning a great chance at re-order commissions.
    very nice, do you provide a free datafeed of lenscatalogue? do you provide one as well in euro currency? (i saw you deliver to the rest of europe as well)

can you please state as well how much p&p costs for the rest of european countries?

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by KGP
    very nice, do you provide a free datafeed of lenscatalogue? do you provide one as well in euro currency? (i saw you deliver to the rest of europe as well)

can you please state as well how much p&p costs for the rest of european countries?
    Great questions...thanks for your inquiry (enquiry in the UK I believe).

We have a datafeed for LensCatalogue on CJ currently. I believe you have access to it for free if you do over $200 in commissions (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If not, I'm going to look into Pop Shops, GoldenCAN, etc and see if we can get going with them which will be free.

LensCatalogue is targeted to the UK mostly so we don't currently have a feed in euro's and no way of converting to euro's on the site. AC Lens, however, can be converted into euro's with one click of the button by the consumer and the feed can be converted into euro's with just one adjustment.

P&P to the rest of Europe on Lens Catalogue is 2.95 under 60 and FREE over 60.

Hope that helps...let me know if you need anything.

Bob

4. Newsletter Signup