DE USA
    Associate-O-Matic Question
    I just put up an Associates-o-matic (AOM) script in place of other affiliate merchant's datafeeds. I just got tired of bad datafeeds. The site is a pretty focussed niche, about four or five levels deep in the Amazon datatree.

When I installed the script everything went great. Took all of 5 minutes to install and about an hour to do some fine tuning. Great admin interface and documentation. Could the site could probably use another hour of tuning tweaking but all in all it seems like a great script.

I just wanted to know if any one is making any money with a stand alone niche store, if so would you mind me asking how much. Or are you using the script as a store in a blog.

I can say that if I make enough to buy the full version of the script I would probably make the purchase. The free version works great just imagine what the full version can do.

Best Regards,

Since there are many, many Amazon affiliates running data feeds, you do need to integrate the feeds with your own original content in order to stand out and get traffic from the search engines. So, for instance, integrating it with a blog as you suggest would work nicely.
    [URL=]The Money Forums[/URL]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread