Have Experience Launching an Ebook?
    Hey all,

I'm looking for someone who's got some experience launching products i.e. through ClickBank, etc, who would like to spend a bit of time working with us on the launch of a new ebook and membership site.

We've got a new book that shares advanced PPC Affiliate tactics and it's pretty much ready for launch but last minute we've decided to rebrand it and need to rework some elements before launch. In other words, we need to get a new domain ready, change logos, sales pages, etc.

While initially sales will be brought in through CB, there's a back-end / upsell that requires more infrastructure build out.

TECHNICAL
    - Shopping Cart - Zen Cart
    - Affiliate Management Script - JROX

TRACKING APPS / LINKS
    - Google Analytics
    - GoTryThis

SALES
    - Autoresponder Series - Aweber
    - Sales Page - Copy
    - Manage Affiliates / JV's
    - ClickBank, PayPal, etc

If you've got some experience in this area and have some time available that you'd like to invest in an interesting new venture then please drop me a reply and let's see if there's something we can work out.

i would try to search eBay and ask questions to the people on there who are selling ebooks everyday
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

CPA Network Rep
    Looking For Ebook AM/OPM for consulting work
    I'm pretty new to ABW so I hope I'm not breaking the rules.

In addition to my "day job" I also have other ventures going. I'm just starting a new ebook brand that will provide empowering business related "How To" info.

I'm interested in talking with OPMs or AMs who have headed up VERY successful ebook campaigns through the AM channel. I'm thinking I may want to hire you as a consultant and maybe eventually a full time OPM for this venture.

I hope I don't need my own paid forum to ask this question. If I do PLEASE forgive me!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread