Wire Sculpture/Problems with getting paid...
    Anyone else waiting on a check from wire sculpture? I spoke with them and apparently their webmaster quit on them and there is some problem with them not knowing the passwords required to get the checks issued. Spoke with them almost a week ago and they had no idea when they would get them going out.
    I would really love to see that check show up!

I haven't had a problem with getting paid, but I just got an email from them that they were closing the current affiliate program as of today and might be inviting some affiliates (those that are deemed worthy) back to an invitation-only program in the future.

I just converted all their links to AdSense this morning, since there's no reason to give them free traffic. Grrr...
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    What a shame, sorry to hear that guys. I'd think the merchant could just contact the network, answer a few security questions and regain access without much issue since the program belongs to them - maybe suggest it?

We were doing pretty good with them, considering it was really just a site I set my college-age daughter up with to teach her about affiliate marketing. I think she probably made around $900 with the site, but that's not going to be enough to stay in the program under the new requirements. Not that I'd want to stick with a merchant that's going to drop affiliates with less than 24 hours warning, anyway.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Not only that it says they are dropping affiliates without high enough monthly sales AND those who use any type of PPC. I have a good volume of sales per month but I also drive most of that traffic with PPC.
    Kind of crazy, but it is their program to do as they wish with. That last minute notice is a real pain though!

Hmmm, so I changed all my links to ws out with google ads for now and this morning I show a sale and commission for today. Are they honoring commissions for the length of the referral period? I wasn't sure when they just cut off the program so abruptly if they would do that or not, any experience with that with other merchants anyone?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread