Mate1 - New Affiliate Program
    Hi y'all!

My name is Maria Coletta- I've been in the online marketing space for over 7 years but am completely new in affiliate marketing..We're launching our own affiliate program & I'm researching the pros & cons of Direct Track..have read many anti-DT posts here but need to know if you affiliates see the benefit in 'renting' out software which doesn't charge a commission fee, thereby increasing the profit of the affiliate in the end..Ie: Commission Junction taking 30% commission as middleman would be eliminated with Direct Track leaving more room for profit for the affiliate- would love to know your thoughts on this-

Does one need to post a pic to garner a response? Lol - If you'd like to discuss this feel free to send me an email maria@mate1inc.com ..No one has reponded yet & what needs to happen??

I don't like DirectTrack or CJ. Can't you use some other in-house solution besides DirectTrack? Spark and the Friendfinder sites are using a custom system afaik.

And you can always post a pic too if you like

smaller affiliate networks charge much less fees, still better than go independent

DT is a complained about and "expensive" solution, there are many others, do some more research here or on google.

BTW, 5pm on a Friday afternoon during summer isn't the best time to expect an answer with in an hour on a subject covered many times over in the forum.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread