July payments late?
    I'm almost always paid on the 20th by direct deposit. This month's payment has not been made yet. When I check the payment history, the last payment shown is for May, though I was paid in June. And I made well over the minimum requirement for a payment.

Is it just me?

Thanks

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger
    Is it just me?

Thanks
    Most likely whatever the problem is, it is effecting a small number of people, or there would be a flood of posts. (I was timely paid). Since it is now a week late, you should contact CJ.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Mine is late also and so is a business partner of mine.

So it's not just you Ginger. I would assume it's only effecting the snail mail.

I have direct deposit, though.

If I don't see it by Monday, I'll give them a call, thanks

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    I'm not sure about Direct Deposit, but since someone mentioned checks by regular mail I'll concur that I received mine a bit later than usual this month. Usually they are sent out on or around the 20th and I get them in the mail no later than the 24th or 25th. This month I didn't get my check until the 27th. There might have been a minor hold-up for some people with regular checks. You'll also notice that the check format is different. Maybe they're using a new check processing company (if they use one), or possibly they started using different software and printing stock. This could explain the slight delay, due to the transition in their checkmaking process. Knowing CJ, they'll soon be back to a very reliable payment schedule as they were before.

Even so, I decided to finally switch to DD after I got my check this month. I was holding out because I like the paper trail (the check stubs I get each month), and when I asked, CJ said that they will not issue a paper stub to people receiving DD. But now in the interest of getting my payments a few days sooner (by the 21st of each month), I've switched. No paper trail, but there's always my bank statements if I need evidence of my monthly income to satisfy income reporting for things like health insurance and college financial aid. It'll be more of a pain when I have to report income, but hopefully I won't have to dip into my checking overdraft any more. Those fees and interest add up.

By the way for anyone switching to Direct Deposit, CJ told me it may take more than 30 days for my recent request for DD to take effect, so it may not be until September's CJ payment that I get my first DD. I may get another regular check in August. Not sure why it would take them so long to convert someone to DD, but I chalk this up to corporate bureaucracy. I also switched my ShareASale payments to DD on the same day as CJ (this past Friday), and their system reports the change as immediate. So we'll see.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Spacedog, if you do online banking, you may be able to get a "stub", depending on how your bank supplies info.

With my bank, if I click on a DD like from CJ, or any deposit or check, I get a link for "See Details" and when I click on that, I get a screen with all of the CJ transaction info, which I can print out, for a payment record complete with CJ id info, as well as amount, date, payment type, and other details.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    'hound,

Very nice, I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to check the details of my next DD and hopefully it also provides all the info you mentioned. Thanks!

Edited to add:

I just logged into my online banking and it's not looking good that I'll get that kind of info from my bank. The only transactions that seem to have a clickable link for more details are Checks, which show me the front and back of the check that I can print out. But all deposits that I have looked at in the online check register, including electronic direct ones such as my tax refund, do not have this clickable link. Damn. Maybe I can get the bank to print this detailed info out for me if I need it.
    Last edited by spacedog; July 29th, 2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: online banking proved otherwise

ABW Ambassador
    My direct desposit was on time.

I just called CJ because I have not received my check yet, while my check should have been sent with FedEx. CJ told me that ALL checks have been sent with regular mail because they changed the bank that processes checks. A notification would have been nice. So people that are on the FedEx list: your check has been sent with regular mail (but you don't have to pay $70 for it...)

Anyone from outside the United States that already received the check? Check was supposed to be sent on July 20th according to CJ's payment system.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    We are in the USA but got our check on time.

Mine was in the bank on the 20th.

There's a post like this most months. CJ holds payments for varioius reasons. If you don't get yours within a few days of when others are getting theirs, it's best to contact CJ to find out why so it can be resolved.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

my check also didn't show up until the 27th. (sent 7/20 according to CJ). Last month delivery time was about 4 days. Maybe the switch in banks is going to delay the process.

I'm hesitant to switch to direct deposit because it's my understanding that if they can "direct deposit" , they can also "direct withdraw" from my account. I seem to remember someone posting that they signed up for a bank account that does not allow withdrawals by anyone other than the account holder. Has anyone had any experience with this type account?

ABW Ambassador
    No one can withdraw from your account unless you authorize them to do so, in writing with your signature. Just confirm that with your bank.

I still haven't gotten my June Payment. I tried to sign up for DD but the site wouldn't accept my checking account number. I have put in three questions on the site and none of them show up in the status page and I have not been contacted by CJ since my intial request back in early July.

I may not be one of the biggest sites but I sure like to get the money I do earn. They did tell me it would cost "me" $25.00 to reissue a check. Thats a big chunk out of my profits. Not sure what to do next.

ABW Ambassador
    There is no way to get around the re-issue fee. I would call them and ask them to help you register for direct deposit.

Usually, I receive my check on early of month, but until this day not arrive to my place.

Finally my check has arrived. For some reason the check first was tried to be delivered in France, while I live in the Netherlands. Something in the address must have been confusing. A bit strange definately.

My check was addressed to another country.

Somebody can explain why CJ and others pay only through Direct Deposit? They refuse flatly to pay through Wire Transfer (SWIFT Wire Transfer).
    Problem in that Direct Deposit is accessible not to all countries (more precisely speaking it is accessible only to the most developed)!
    I find here two reasons:
    1. Probably through Direct Deposit as well as through the check it is possible to withdraw money from bank (don ` t know need bank account holder autorization or not!)
    2. One my bank acquaintance has told, that Direct Deposit payments it is easier to automate and with payments of such type bankers have understood only in some European banking countries!

I do not know where the truth where is not present - but that they refuse to pay via Swift Wire Transfer, it is not only inconvenient, but also business brakes! Besides it is all guards - WHY - anybody can told!
    After all is probably at CJ affiliates which earn the big money - 50-100 thousand! What for such it is impossible to make an exception and to pay Wire Transfer?

Only Affiliate Future (if I am not mistaken) make Wire Transfer Payments!

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread