XBOX 360 Platinum Deal Finished?
    Hey,

I'm just wondering if there is any hope for the return of the XBOX 360 Platinum System to TigerDirect.ca.

I've been browsing a number of sites over the past few weeks and have decided that TigerDirect has the best deal for this package, but now that Im back to make a purchase the deals completely gone. Theres not a single XBOX 360 package on TigerDirect anymore, and last time I checked they werent in limited supply.

Im really disappointed because I was getting really excited to purchase the 360 and planned to do so as soon as I returned home from the UK (which is in a few days), but I cant find it online anymore.

Would the package still be available in the retail store? Will this deal make its way back to TigerDirect.ca? If it does return, will it still be with the $320 price tag?

Does anybody know the reason the package is gone?

Thanks for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by w00ties
    Hey,

I'm just wondering if there is any hope for the return of the XBOX 360 Platinum System to TigerDirect.ca.

I've been browsing a number of sites over the past few weeks and have decided that TigerDirect has the best deal for this package, but now that Im back to make a purchase the deals completely gone. Theres not a single XBOX 360 package on TigerDirect anymore, and last time I checked they werent in limited supply.

Im really disappointed because I was getting really excited to purchase the 360 and planned to do so as soon as I returned home from the UK (which is in a few days), but I cant find it online anymore.

Would the package still be available in the retail store? Will this deal make its way back to TigerDirect.ca? If it does return, will it still be with the $320 price tag?

Does anybody know the reason the package is gone?

Thanks for any answers.
    Hi ,

It's in-stock...http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...dpNo=002570726

Thanks,

Sorry,

I must have tried it on an off day, last time I searched for ''xbox 360'' only the controllers came up, and when I googled the deal I saw the info on google, but when I followed the link it brought me to an empty tigerdirect page where the price was NaN and pictures were X'ed out.

But as long as its back it doesnt matter

Do you guys have the xbox 360 available at your store location so I can pick it up rather than have it delivered? Or is this an online only deal?

Thanks!

this is an affiliate support site, not customer service, right?
    Have you tried contacting customer service?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Ya I plan on phoning the day before I go out to get the 360, but I thought I might as well ask now incase anybody knew if this was an online only deal, guess not.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread