2,973 "closed" for "a few minutes" (several hours, so far)
    Not sure if still has an active affiliate program, but I've been trying to get some product info from their web site today and it's consistently responded with the message, "We're updating our site with new products and information. Please check back in a few minutes."

Apparently my definition of "a few minutes" is somewhat more conservative than theirs. My wife wants to buy a photo printer, and had called me from the local Circuit City store, and I checked for information online (at several sites, I learned of some serious problems with the model she was looking at), but my efforts to load the Circuit City web site have been unsuccessful -- even now, after my wife's been home for several hours.

Update: Of course, just 5 minutes after I posted this, I was able to load the Circuit City web site, although some links generate error messages.

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Are they Performics links? Mine all work.

No, I was just trying to go to the "Circuit City dot com" web page, and kept getting that "closed" message for several hours. As noted, the problem ended within 5 minutes after I posted.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread