Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up Advanced Merchant Creative at AvantLink
    Note for merchants..

We've added an option to the campaign management system that allows you to post advanced HTML ads for your Affiliates. By advanced ads we mean HTML code that can be added to AvantLink, and distributed through the Affiliate channel, consisting of creative above and beyond banner or text ads.

Examples might include a search box for Affiliates that performs a product search on a merchant site, blocks of content with tracking links embedded, best selling product lists, store fronts, etc.

For more info check out our blog article...

HTML Ad Campaign Configurations Now Available...categorized under Merchant Tools.

Or feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Internet Cowboy
    Thanks for allowing your merchants to do this, Gary. I can think of a few merchants on your network where I would love to see a search box.[hint hint...Brook Schaaf]
    My top merchants have a search box and, when properly used, it makes conversions soar. Allow affiliates to change the search box to fit their site. Don't do it in javascript is my only preference. Simple HTML works great.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Scooter, right now we've configured Javascript only for the merchant advanced ad tool... but we're going to give merchants the option to flag the creative as both (Html and Javascript).

I'll post here when we've added this option (to provide advanced ads in Html) for merchants.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread