How many of you affiliates are going to CJU this month? I think that we need to corner some of the brass at CJ.

Did anyone notice that they have on the Publisher Panel

- The Hot Buttons
    Moderated by Billy Hugo, Manager of Client Services, Commission Junction

Panelists:
    Ahmet Can, Vice President, Content & Product Development, WhenU.com, Inc.
    Colin McIntyre, Sales Manager, NetFlip
    W. Kimathi Marangu, Vice President & General Manager, eCommerce, Schoolpop, Inc.

Expect a highly interactive session as successful online publishers debate the issues known to heat up the industry message boards. New and experienced publishers may take a closer look at their own practices once they hear this panel's perspective.

Can we fry WhenU there?

Allen

Man it is really gonna take a few drinks to make it though CJU. First I gotta heckle Paul Nichols from ebates, now this!
    I will be the one there with the loud mouth!

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Connie I think you're on to something there !!!

Geez, I haven't drank a thing since about '84 or so, but I feel a bender coming on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]. In fact the last time was in Santa Barbara, of all places!

The first 12 rounds are on me! Woohooo!!!!!

Just because my domain is open to the public, does not make its contents public domain! ~ Ice

I just hope this doesn't end up like other affiliate functions where no one opens their mouth. I will be happy to be the first one to say something. Seems like all it takes is one person to get it going, but then everyone joins in.
    Well I tell you, I am not afraid to open my mouth and take the chance on making a fool out of myself. Because it is those guys up there talking about how they became so successful (stealing commissions) making fools out of themselves.
    This is how I support my family, and I am tired of people taking food out of my family's mouth.
    I'm not gonna take it anymore!
    I think we should have that old "Twisted Sister" song as our theme song - "We're not gonna take it, we're not gonna take it anymore!"
    Just hope we don't get told the old Aerosmith song.."Dream On!"
    (Yes, I have strange taste in music! I'm a closet Emimem fan!)

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    taking food out of my family's mouth

Bullseye.

Just because my domain is open to the public, does not make its contents public domain! ~ Ice

Connie wrote:
    quote:
    I will be the one there with the loud mouth!

Go for it, Connie! If I were able to go, I'd be happy to join in with you! These people need to hear what others think of their drive-by downloads and deceptive TOS.

Be sure to tell them we aren't buying the "oops, we didn't know we were stealing commissions" cr@p, too! They knew what they were doing all along, they just got caught doing it!

I hope everyone at CJU has a great time, but mostly I hope the message gets to these jokers that we're tired of being cheated!

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Connie and Deelz ..give them a earful..especially since CJ loves the "INCENT" Dupers so much. Be sure to check the Green Cards on those foreigners to make sure they're current ..the Imet-a-Con guy from Whenu would have no hands if he practiced his warez in the Middle East Countries.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    This is something I'd love to see! Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend, but I'm wondering if there's any way for the rest of us to see or hear the happenings from that event...somebody please take a video camera! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wanna race? - online drag racing.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread