is there a chance?
    that all the adds on the frontpage of google are the same affiliates? because ive read up on some SEO tools and some say it can give you a add on frontpage i was wondering if i had 3 or 4 pages on front if it would improove my sells.. im promoting a sattlelight dish with 104 dollar commision

Quote Originally Posted by scott44
    that all the adds on the frontpage of google are the same affiliates? because ive read up on some SEO tools and some say it can give you a add on frontpage i was wondering if i had 3 or 4 pages on front if it would improove my sells.. im promoting a sattlelight dish with 104 dollar commision
    It also amazes me how so many SEO tools can promise a top ten position on G. Which effectively means that they can only have 10 customers for every keyword. I find it hard to believe that they currently only have nine current customers for popular keywords like "satellite dish".

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

yeagh the highest i ever seen was 15... i only made 400 through this link and it was from bloggin on myspace.. i think the keyword was dishnetwork deals the competition was almost@100%

My experience is that those firms that promise "top 10" placement don't offer it for high-volume, short keywords ("books" or "mortgage" or even "running shoes") but instead only for very restrictive search terms ("Nike running shoes Omaha" or "discount religion books"). In short, they either don't accept "difficult" assignments, or they end up not charging or refunding the "difficult" clients because they can't get the placement they've promised.

Sometimes when I'm using a tool to identify related keywords, one of these very restrictive search terms will pop up: I'll find nice generic terms like "books / new books / used books / religion books / books about God" and then up comes something like "19th century Protestant divinity tracts" which shows a higher search volume than seems reasonable. I think the entire search volume for these "weird terms" (which quite often include a geographic qualifier) comes from SEO-firms' autobots that are checking the position of these narrow terms.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread