Exclamation ShareASale Premier Program
    Hi,
    I wanted to know how long it takes to receive a response from shareasale after applying for "ShareASale Premier Program" and also general criteria for accepting the affiliates?

any help will be appreciated
    Thanks
    instruite

Try after your first payment is sent. Details are there where you signed up, just read carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Try after your first payment is sent. Details are there where you signed up, just read carefully.
    I have already applied and also read the details
    I wanted to know from the experience of other members or by the staff/management of shareasale itself.

Quote Originally Posted by instruite
    Hi,
    I wanted to know how long it takes to receive a response from shareasale after applying for "ShareASale Premier Program" and also general criteria for accepting the affiliates?

any help will be appreciated
    Thanks
    instruite
    Premier Program?

Look, I was going to reply something about any "Premier Program" anywhere, but I decided to check your profile before I made this post.

So now I can honestly say that what I always have thought about any Premier Program, clean Program, or exclusive tested program, still is what I allways have thought, that that exclusive thing, don't really meant a real shit!

I'm always 95% right on my first thought, about most things.

So if I am wrong, this is your time to prove it!

Look instruite, I decided long ago not to reply to Newbies, because they can also be veterans in disguise, but since the link on your profile made me wonder, it's up to you to show that you're ok. (Sorry if I am wrong this time, but....)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Premier Program?

Look, I was going to reply something about any "Premier Program" anywhere, but I decided to check your profile before I made this post.

So now I can honestly say that what I always have thought about any Premier Program, clean Program, or exclusive tested program, still is what I allways have thought, that that exclusive thing, don't really meant a real shit!

I'm always 95% right on my first thought, about most things.

So if I am wrong, this is your time to prove it!
    Hi Sal,
    Thanks for your thought
    and I can understand with your thoughts about the Premier/exclusive things
    cause I too had some bad experiences with such programs
    But I wanted to try or know about shareasale premier program because it basically targets "Commissions Per Sale" and one of my new site is designed for that so wanted to get feedback of some users about it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Look instruite, I decided long ago not to reply to Newbies, because they can also be veterans in disguise, but since the link on your profile made me wonder, it's up to you to show that you're ok. (Sorry if I am wrong this time, but....)
    and actually since I am newbie on the forum (atleast in terms of post counts) I can't even see my own profile so I don' know what made you wonder what??

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread