I am thinking about joining the valueprescribe.com program, they offer a broad scale of prescriptions plus a nice reward for affiliates.

What are your experiences with this program, like getting paid for example?

Dan

Sorry, I can't help you. However, since I do run some pharmacy affiliate sites, you've peaked my interest because there is a wider range of products offered.

This could be temporary, but when I went to their site, it took forever to load and I have high speed. Could just be a temporary server glitch.

I don't think their site is much to look at, but it seems that it should get the job done if it works properly.

Anyone have some input here?

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

That's a lot of product.

The site loaded fine this AM.

Here's what I think. Few, if any of the other pharmacy merchants are doing the muscle relaxants, etc. There has to be a reason, because, these can be enormously profitable.

I suspect that these products carry a significantly higher risk of litigation due to side effects and more unpredictable results.

Moreover, the complaints from patients are likely to be more subjective than more observable ailments like obesity, arthritis, herpes outbreaks, pimples and baldness. Come to think of it, I'd love to have a customer with all of those conditions visiting my sites.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

Potent Mix , Can you Pls suggest some Phramacy Programs that you find Good ???

I am thinking about MyRxBix ....not sure about them though ...

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

rsgopi,

I know of platinum-rx and e-scripts-md. Those two are the best at the moment imho.
    Dan

Thanks Dan76 ...

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

PillValue is what is producing me the most income on my Druggist.org site. They have good commissions and lower prices on most drugs compared to other pharmacy sites. They are run by the same people that run PillStore.

My opinion is to promote the pharmacy with better customer prices on the products. If one pharmacy has a better price on a certain drug than promote that pharmacy as well for that drug. That is if you feel comfortable with that pharmacy affiliate program. (Ex. - e-scripts-md has a good price on Ortho-TriCyclen)

I am also looking at other pharmacy affiliate programs with broader product lines to sell on my site.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org
    www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread