With a big coupon, great new rebate, and the Back to School season upon us, we're headed for some killer sales in August. I can't wait see how everyone's month turns out.

Here are the active coupons and rebates for August. Ciba Vision has a new rebate out which covers about every major lens they make including O2 Optix, Freshlook, and all focus brand lenses. At 10% off $89 and free shipping, our sitewide coupon is always a big hitter. I'm putting our mid-month coupon on hold this month since we have our max coupon running throughout August. We'll bring back the 2 mid-month offers in September.

Good luck selling!

Yearly -
Coupon Code: ACLS5
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: Order contact lenses online and save $5 off any order over $50 at ACLens.com. Enter coupon code ACLS5 at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2007.

Monthly -
Coupon Code: SCHOOL
Expiration: 8/31/07
Description: Back to School Savings! Receive 10% off any contact lens order over $89 with free shipping. Enter coupon code SCHOOL at checkout. Offer expires 8/31/07.

Rebate Offer -
Manufacturer: Ciba Vision
Expiration: 2/28/08
Description: Ciba Vision Rebate. Receive a $30, $60, or $100 rebate on Ciba Vision brand contact lenses. Choose from Freshlook, Focus Dailies, and much more. See site for details. Offer expires 02/28/08.

Rebate Offer -
Brand: Acuvue
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: Whether you are a new or existing ACUVUE lens wearer, you can SAVE when you get your eye exam and purchase ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses. Receive this $30 rebate when you order from 4 to 12 boxes of Acuvue brand lenses. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Gift Card Offer -
Brand: Bausch & Lomb
Expiration: 8/31/07
Description: AC Lens Exclusive - Whether you are a new or existing Bausch & Lomb lens wearer, you can get a $30 Amazon Gift Certificate for Free when you purchase a year's supply of Purevision or Soflens Contact Lenses. Offer expires 8/31/07. See site for details.

All codes and rebates are in the SAS deals database and both CJ and SAS have updated links including the SAS widgets!

Let me know if you have questions or need anything to take advantage of the Back to School sales season.

Bob