June Bonus for OWF
    A OWF sale for $1140 made on 1st of June has locked today on SAS and I was wondering if the bonus for the sale will be included on my July cheque from SAS. I have also tried to contact Andy Rodriguez several times by email regarding a question on my Activity Details for OWF but no response

Regards

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lencarl
    A OWF sale for $1140 made on 1st of June has locked today on SAS and I was wondering if the bonus for the sale will be included on my July cheque from SAS. I have also tried to contact Andy Rodriguez several times by email regarding a question on my Activity Details for OWF but no response

Regards
    Len,

This is a better venue sometimes to contact me as we get tons of spam and no matter what we do to filter effectively, sometimes some of the legit email gets filtered. We are hammered by over 4K emails daily, some of the stuff will get whacked. This is one of the reasons we have this partner forum ...

You can also contact us by IM, works very well and very quick as we are online daily and have them open. Feel free to add my IM contact on my signature.

The July checks were issued on the 20th but we can add in your bonus for your August check ...

Now, what is the issue with your activity details?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy

Thanks for the reply on OWF Bonus

I noticed on checking activity details on SAS this tranaction still processing:

Date Posted: 03/31/2007

Transaction Comment:
    $10.00 CAB Link

Regards

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread