Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http and a telephoto
    Happy Birthday ABW :)
    I'm a day early, but hey, I think this deserves more than one day of celebration

I woke up this morning realizing once again how big a role ABW and ABWers have played in my life, especially in the past year since Chris died. During a time when I didn't believe in myself at all, there were 2 people that got me through, by believing in me and not letting me forget that. One is not a regular here, she is a very busy mom about to undergo some things that will actually keep her offline for a weeks. She pops in and out when she can. Jen is awesome.

The other is Haiko, he was there when I needed to hear that people still needed me. Although at the time I had never met him, he kept me sane. Well, as sane as I could be at the time.

*All* the good things in my life are because of ABW and the people here at ABW. I am finally finding peace and even some measure of *gasp* happiness (that word REALLY scares me) because of people that I met here first. I won't make a list, you all know exactly who you are.

Haiko, Happy Birthday to your baby. Thank you for creating and maintaining the place that we can call home. Thank you for allowing me to be a large part of it. Thank you for not banning me as an obnoxious newbie. Thank you for giving us all a place to learn and grow and share.

Thank you for being awesome.

Happy Birthday to ABW, and all of us I guess. I wasn't here from day one, but it sure has been a long, fun, educational, and profitable ride!

And I know I can count on all of you in both business and in friendship, and I sleep well knowing that.

Congrats Haiko. Be careful though. ABW is probably old enough to start looking at colleges now...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    I don't think I'd be where I am if it weren't for Haiko and ABW. I'd probably be working in a bookstore somewhere with two cats and a pot of tea, instead of at ShareASale with two cats and a styrofoam cuppa joe.

The kind of education you get here is the kind you'll never see in books, and you'll never truly understand the implications of any affiliate industry development or decision unless someone puts it to you ABW-style. Thank you Haiko for building such an amazing community of people. I wouldn't change a thing.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Happy Birthday ABW!!!

Thanks to H, Mods and all that keep ABW kicking.

Yes, Happy Birthday ABW and Congrats Haiko! When I first began working in this industry, I was absolutely clueless. If it wasn't for ABW, I would have never found my passion in life, and start working towards my goals.

Haiko, you are truely and inspiration and a world class person all the way around!
    KK

Online Marketing Consultant
    Happy Birthday ABW and a huge thank you to the mastermind behind it and everyone who contributes to create more than a network of information, but a virtual family =0)

haha someone should take images of abw over the years from archives and make an ABW scrap/baby book hahahah
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Happy birthday ABW. I'm still considered new to ABW and affiliate marketing but the amount of knowledge since I joined ABW has exceeded expectation. I think I'd still be clueless if it wasn't for ABW.

Mucho gracias!

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Well Happy Birthday from Texas

Outsourced Program Manager Nick Prussakov's Avatar
    Happy birthday, ABW and Haiko! You rule!

Happy B-Day, ABW
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

CPA Network Rep
    Great job Haiko! You must feel very proud.

ABW is awesome! I think August 3 should be declared a National Holiday and moved to Monday so we get a 3 day weekend on our birthday every year! Haiko - you have created something that means the world to many - Thank you!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Noth
    Congrats Haiko. Be careful though. ABW is probably old enough to start looking at colleges now...
    ABW *is* the college, and we should all be paying tuition, at least by giving back to the community

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Nicely remembered Debbie, I struggle with my kids birthdays so anything beyond that is doomed

Happy Birthday ABW! Great Job Haiko! How old is ABW now anyway, got be getting on for 7 / 8 years?
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Long live ABW, long live Haiko!

Thank you Haiko for a place to roost and learn and argue.

I started lurking here about a year ago and finally joined a couple of months later. Joining ABW was probably the single best decision I made as an affiliate.

Thanks to Haiko for having such a great place to learn and share opinions and to all of the ABW members that have helped and guided me in the past year (and put up with my occasional rant).

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Thank you Haiko and thank you all for your nurturing, your guidance, your knowlegde that is given so freely to all that ask and participate.

I met most of you for the first time at ASE (mostly because nobody knew who I was at ASWest, lol) and as I said in an earlier post during ASEast, your WARM welcome really made me feel like I am part of the ABW family. You all have been an integral part of my learning curve here in this thing here we call Affiliate Marketing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABW! YOU ROCK!

Sandee
    Last edited by BeachBDM; August 2nd, 2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: add a word
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

Happy Birthday ABW and a very huge thank you to Haiko.

I left affiliate marketing for awhile and it was with great delight I found ABW not only still around but better than ever.
    CharPaula
    Staying focused on the bottomline

Happy Birthday ABW my second home

Sue.

Oh, my gosh! That's wonderful. Happy Birthday!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Happy B-day ABW. I haven't been around all that long, and I've still got a lot to learn - so here's to a long and healthy life!

Joining this community has been one of the smartest decisions of my life (I have to place marrying my wife as #1). Because of the influence of good people here, I know what I want to do with my life, and I have a plan to get it. It gives me great satisfaction to be working towards a goal - and that has been made possible to a great extent by the influence of my online home.
    Chris Sturgill
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals." - H. Simpson

ABW Ambassador
    Happy Birthday ABW.
    Congratulations to Haiko and onwards with the continued success of your forums.

ABW Ambassador
    Continued Success to H and active members.

Happy Birthday ABW !!!

This place has been a godsend to the affiliate community. One can learn so much from the kind and generous people that gather here. Keep up the good work guys and its been a pleasure hanging out.

Joey

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Happy, happy birthday...and many more!

Words really can not describe the appreciation I have for this place, or the people in it. The posts housed here have taught me things I would never have known otherwise.

Thanks, Haiko!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast