Question Opinions Please : GoldenCan
    Just recently I started using the GoldenCan datafeeds into my website, and I was curios as to others opinions regarding this type of integration.

Any opinions, feedback or suggestions would be apprediated.

I use all of GC feeds also you may want to look at datafeedfile.com - popshops.com and netshops.com.

I'm also working on my own datafeed processor so that I can lay the feeds out the way I want. You could have a look at webmerge.com they offer a free trial download. I bought it although I can't get my head round, however there are plenty on this forum who swear by it.

Good luck

Delboy

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by $Cleopatra$
    Just recently I started using the GoldenCan datafeeds into my website, and I was curios as to others opinions regarding this type of integration.

Any opinions, feedback or suggestions would be apprediated.
    one potential problem is if you drill down to a category instead of presenting the whole feed. some merchants don't check their spelling of the categories so you have to make sure the links are working regularly.

Absolutely use it. It's one of the best tools available. Make pages with your unique content and then add the feed. Watch for merchants who disappear or forget how to sort their feed. The support staff is awesome, too!

Thanks so much for your replies. So far I am liking it pretty well, but I am also going to look into those other ones too, like the web merge.

datafeedfile .... right ... they even still in business?

Just checked their forum and apparently they are but barely.
    Spam everywhere
    No response from andrew etc
    some members basically saying they give up on it
    Not a happy place.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by templus
    ...also you may want to look at datafeedfile.com - popshops.com and netshops.com
    Make sure you do a search here at ABW for datafeedfile.com before you give them your personal information.
    Netshops is not a tool, it is an affiliate program. Shareasale has CSN stores and lots of great tools for making pages for any of the 168 unique sites that CSN Shops has. It's a better deal all around than Netshops...just my opinion of course.

To check up on datafeedfile before giving them your information is not my opinion. Those are hard, cold, scary facts.

PopShops is very good too. Them and Goldencan are the leaders in that sector of affiliate tools. You can use them both.

Thanks Uncle Scooter for the facts. Going to check out popshops right now.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread