hi all,
    I'm still very new to this and very disappointed right now. I spent a lot of money over the holidays only to get sales reversed and non payment of sales. Has anyone had experience with Goodguys and Millionbuy?
    Goodguys has not paid me for sales made in october, millionbuy just reversed my biggest sale (over $1200)it seems it took them a month to find out the credit card was invalid. I went to their site and tried to put in an invalid CC# and of course it would not accept it, and it seems they would know this long before a month after the sale.
    This just doesn't seem right to me.

Tammie

Hi Tammie64,

Sorry to hear your bad experience!

I am also new (10 months) and had experience like it (not same merchant) and it is frustrating when it happens.

I remove merchants that don't convert and reverse sales without solid explanation.

some is understandble, but things like this is very obvious! Just drop them!

Hope you find other merchant that is reliable. there is a lot of info you can find around here that can help you.

Good luck and hope this don't happen again to you!

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

From a merchants perspective, understand that you get credit if an order goes through. Any 16 kid knows the 16 digit code that works to get the card processed ... we get tons of them and then we have to do reversals. CC companies have these in place for testing purposes but they are common knowledge.

So how many $1200 orders do you think GoodGuys actually gets online. $1200 would have raised a flag to me ... and it was probably a ship to in the Ukraine.

I will tell you one other thing flat out ... we let more bad orders slip by where we don't do reversals than those that we catch and reverse.

Just a humble merchants opinion.

BigFish

not really very humble

ABW Ambassador
    Humble or not there BigFish . . . the fact remains that a lack of communication exists somewhere. The process was proven to be at fault and an eyebrow raised because of it.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Goodguys has not paid me for sales made in october, millionbuy just reversed my biggest sale (over $1200)it seems it took them a month to find out the credit card was invalid. I went to their site and tried to put in an invalid CC# and of course it would not accept it, and it seems they would know this long before a month after the sale.
    This just doesn't seem right to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Without contact from the merchant, a loss of $1200 would cause me first to pick up the phone to the merchant and, if inadequacies exist, the second call would be to the attorney general's office in the state the merchant resides.

Disclaimer: Neither the advice nor the postee here are qualified to provide adequate legal council . . . only humble opinions. Please consult legal council if you see fit.

Brian
    aka Cyclone @ CyclonesFunnel.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread