Mikasa Bonus Promotion
    I am due for a bonus payment from Mikasa (recent promo where they gave a 20% commission increase if you have a Mikasa banner on your home page).

I made a sale, and just got credited the standard commission. Sent an email through the LS interface asking if I need to send proof of banner placement on the homepage to get the bonus. No response. Anyone know of a good way to connect them? Anyone know anything about the promo I'm referring to?
    [IMG]http://www.centsible.net/images/centsible28x196.bmp[/IMG]
    Making Cents of the Internet

ABW Ambassador
    I don't know anything about this promotion, but bonuses are typically posted in SynergyAnalytics after the end of the month.

Refer to how you were originally informed about the promotion as to whether you have to inform them of the banner placement. I've seen that as a requirement with other promotions.

Look at the Mikasa detail page (through the Your Account tab) for contact info.

Have you tried contacting the Affiliate Managers? Mikasa is managed by Converseon. You can email mikasa-at-converseon-dot-com or call 212-213-4297 x306.

Thanks for the suggestions. I sent them an email via Linkshare's interface (having problems with my Outlook sending things at the moment, and I don't like to send professional correspondence from my yahoo account). I don't get much response when sending emails through Linkshare's interface though... Think I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks again!

Show Mikasa & Company some love with homepage placement this July and earn a 20% of your commission bonus. That is, if you earn $500 in commissions, you'll earn an extra $100 bonus!

To qualify, you must have a link to MikasaandCompany on your homepage and you must email us at Mikasa@converseon.com to let us know of our placement.

This is very exciting -- especially since it's wedding season and a prime time for picnic entertaining!
    Should've looked with my eyes, just saw this when going over the email before making a call....

Thanks again for the suggestions!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread