Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Wanted: Coast Original Blue Soap
    OK, so some of you know about my strange affection for the now discontinued Coast Original Blue soap.

Yes, each morning I have to make a conscious decision of whether the day is going to be "Coast-worthy" before I jump in the shower and take out my soap from it's zip-locked baggie.

I've searched the entire United States and Canada and can not find anymore in any retail or salvage store. Nor can I buy it online. (Yes, some sites like eBay show images of the Coast Original Blue, but once you purchase it, they tell you that they are out of stock and will replace it with the new Pacific Force scent).

Well, I'm down to my last 4 bars and I'm starting to get really nervous.

If you can find this soap anywhere, I will pay up to 7.00 per bar for it. [Hint, the last place I found it was at a local "Dollar Store".]

If you find any, please let me know and we can arrange for shipment and payment.

Thanks!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Email sent. I think I found a source for you. Hope it works out!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    email sent. I think I found a source for you. Hope it works out!
    Hey Michael,

Yeppers -- I tried both of those folks already. As soon as you try to purchase them and state in order notes that you do not want anything else but Coast Original Blue, they will contact you to tell you that they are out of stock. I'm still waiting on both of them to "update me" when they are back "in-stock".

But, I thank you for trying! I think that anything left is going to be in local stores or salvage places.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    OK, so some of you know about my strange affection for the now discontinued Coast Original Blue soap.

Yes, each morning I have to make a conscious decision of whether the day is going to be "Coast-worthy" before I jump in the shower and take out my soap from it's zip-locked baggie.

I've searched the entire United States and Canada and can not find anymore in any retail or salvage store. Nor can I buy it online. (Yes, some sites like eBay show images of the Coast Original Blue, but once you purchase it, they tell you that they are out of stock and will replace it with the new Pacific Force scent).

Well, I'm down to my last 4 bars and I'm starting to get really nervous.

If you can find this soap anywhere, I will pay up to 7.00 per bar for it. [Hint, the last place I found it was at a local "Dollar Store".]

If you find any, please let me know and we can arrange for shipment and payment.

Thanks!

-Missy
    Are you serious , or are you just joking around?

If you're serious, then what about this?:

Coast Soap, Individually Wrapped, 4.5 oz. Bars, 3 Bars per Pack, 18 Packs per Case: Original Scent

Product Description
    Coast Bath Soap, 4.5-oz. Bars - Same soap and scent...just a different name...Pacific Force. Three bars per pack. 18 packs per case. 54 bars per case. Ships in 24 hours.
    http://www.amazon.com/Coast-Soap-Ind...6558444&sr=1-3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Are you serious , or are you just joking around?

If you're serious, then what about this?:

Coast Soap, Individually Wrapped, 4.5 oz. Bars, 3 Bars per Pack, 18 Packs per Case: Original Scent

Hey Mrs. Sal,

I'm actually serious -- but here's the thing... see where it says "same thing, just Pacific Force" -- that's the problem. It's not really the same scent as the Original Blue --- and that's what I want.

Nothing like the original.

But thanks for trying

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

I have about 42 bars of Coast
    I have 42 bars of the Coast "Original blue bar" soap. This is the real deal, not Artic Surf nor Pacific Force.

If you are interested, email me at the_grove_man at yahoo.com

LOVE that soap - it actually makes you feel clean so I know what you're going through.

I'll keep my eyes open for ya!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Missy, I think I have a partially used bar in my tent camper back in Colorado. It's about 1/2 gone, so I'd take $3.50 and throw in a new zip lock bag!!

From the looks of it, sounds like Grove has what you're looking for so enjoy many great showers to come girl!!

p.s. if his soap turns out to be an imitation, my offer stands but the bar may be smaller by then. I shower every month whether I need it or not.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    If the grove man has all those bars of Coast, better take advantage and grab them up without delay.

I only have about 1/3 of an original Coast bar which I'd gladly give you (no charge of course) if I had a way to get it to you, but I can say that there are other soaps, in other brands, that smell about the same and are even more moisturizing.

Nevertheless, I will wrap up the remainder of my Coast bar in Saran Wrap and put it aside for you; and if anyone is in the Los Angeles area who will also be at a Summit in future, they may pick up this measly bit of Coast and relay it to you with my full blessings and total understanding of your passion.

I have guardedly hoarded the little bit that's left for a long time so that it wouldn't completely run out; and there's no way possible to express how heart-warming it is to find another kindred spirit who understands the love of soap at its finest. Only true affecionados could possibly have even the slightest glimmer of comprehension.

It's wrapped, it's put aside and it's all yours, Missy - whenever and however it can be gotten into your hands.

Coast Soap
    I stumbled across a dollar store that still had about 50 or so, so after reading your post, I bought 42 of em. I could even go back and get the other 10. I forgot how good it did smell.

Let me know,
    the_grove_man@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by the_grove_man
    I stumbled across a dollar store that still had about 50 or so, so after reading your post, I bought 42 of em. I could even go back and get the other 10. I forgot how good it did smell.

Let me know,
    the_grove_man@yahoo.com

OMG, I'm totally in I can't believe you found them! Wow, I still can't believe it --- the real Original kind? I think I'm in denial.

I had about 40 bars or so of them sent to me from Lisa at Revenue Magazine a few months back, but the way I go through them with 2-3 showers a day, they'll be all gone in no time.

I'm happy to paypal you the money if that works for you. Feel free to shoot me off an email at missyward at gmail dot com and we'll get it all sorted out!

You totally rock.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Missy, I think I have a partially used bar in my tent camper back in Colorado. It's about 1/2 gone, so I'd take $3.50 and throw in a new zip lock bag!!

From the looks of it, sounds like Grove has what you're looking for so enjoy many great showers to come girl!!

p.s. if his soap turns out to be an imitation, my offer stands but the bar may be smaller by then. I shower every month whether I need it or not.

Alan, you never cease to amaze me. You always crack me up

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Better listen for a Nigerian accent...

X

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia
    If the grove man has all those bars of Coast, better take advantage and grab them up without delay.

I only have about 1/3 of an original Coast bar which I'd gladly give you (no charge of course) if I had a way to get it to you, but I can say that there are other soaps, in other brands, that smell about the same and are even more moisturizing.

Nevertheless, I will wrap up the remainder of my Coast bar in Saran Wrap and put it aside for you; and if anyone is in the Los Angeles area who will also be at a Summit in future, they may pick up this measly bit of Coast and relay it to you with my full blessings and total understanding of your passion.

I have guardedly hoarded the little bit that's left for a long time so that it wouldn't completely run out; and there's no way possible to express how heart-warming it is to find another kindred spirit who understands the love of soap at its finest. Only true affecionados could possibly have even the slightest glimmer of comprehension.

It's wrapped, it's put aside and it's all yours, Missy - whenever and however it can be gotten into your hands.
    Marcia,

You are so right on.

My Coast fettish has been a running joke for a couple of years now. So much so that when people meet me for the first time, they say, "Oh yeah, you're that crazy Coast Soap lady from Affiliate Summit".

I've had people come up to me at conferences and dinners and hand me a couple of bars letting me know where they've found them, etc.

I'm glad to "meet" someone who appreciates my soap compulsion.

Take care,
    Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Better listen for a Nigerian accent...
    Boomers,

Did you have to be my dream squasher today?
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    Boomers,
    Did you have to be my dream squasher today?
    I'm sorry. I suppose that's my cynicism (or paranoia) rearing it's head. Been burned a few times...

X

Online Marketing Consultant
    Hey Missy,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JK5KCY

It says pacific force, but the picture is original,,,you may want to ask.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 8th, 2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed Affiliate Link
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    While looking at this I could swear I smelled soap...
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 8th, 2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed Affiliate Link from Quote

X

Hey Missy,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JK5KCY

It says pacific force, but the picture is original,,,you may want to ask.
    Yeah -- tried them a few months back... It's pacific force In fact, most of these companies say that their product is "The Original", but pull the bait and switch after you buy it, by letting you know that they are currently out of stock of the original but can offer me the pacific force.

Been there, done that and got the refund.

Most of the time when I contact them ahead of the purchase and ask them to clarify whether it is the Original or something else... it's usually something else.

I hate Coast Bait and Switchers! It's just wrong!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 8th, 2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Removed Affiliate Link from Quote
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

There are also a ton of postings on eBay right now for original hahaha affiliate links anyone....this could be a jackpot lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coast-Bar-Soap-4...QQcmdZViewItem
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Whoops, sorry, just saw your posting after my first.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    If all else fails I also have a half bottle of Pine Sol, some soft scrub and a toilet bowl freshener. Combined they come very close to the Coast Blue scent, and they provide the added benefit of exfoliation too!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Whoops, sorry, just saw your posting after my first.
    Yep -- I've been through all of these except for 2 and StyleForFree pointed them out to me via email earlier. I'm going to try these last two. Hopefully theGroveMan will come through when he responds

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    If all else fails I also have a half bottle of Pine Sol, some soft scrub and a toilet bowl freshener. Combined they come very close to the Coast Blue scent, and they provide the added benefit of exfoliation too!!
    OK, now that was gross.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Sent you an email
    Hi,
    I sent you an email, we can work out something.

I understand your obsession, it is good soap. My personal favorite is a british soap called 'Imperial Leather', I love that stuff, have to go to Amazon.com to get that (See my review on amazon)

Anyway, glad I could help out

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast