Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    $100.00 Coffee Sign Design Contest
    In another thread Ellen and I asked for input about the verbiage to use on our new signs for our Littleton, CO drive up coffee shop. Pets came up with a slogan / catch phrase that we love: "Brewed Awakening"

In addition, Rematt came up with the suggestion to use large espresso / coffee mugs on wheels, which we also love. It gets the idea across that it is a coffee on the go theme.

Thank you both. Please PM me your address so we can send you a special coffee gift package from the Mountain Bean as our thank you for your excellent ideas.

Now, let's have some fun!

Ellen and I loved the ideas so much that we have decided to make this a design contest. The winning design will be awarded $100.00 cash prize and a special coffee gift package from the Mountain Bean.

Here's what we're after gang - so let those imaginations go to work!

*The main sign will be 42 - 48" high and 16 feet long. The message on the sign will be "Brewed Awakening" as the marquis slogan. We also want to have an upbeat - bistro / modern looking coffee cup / mug on wheels on each side of the sign that gets the drive thru coffee / drive up coffee idea across. To give you a starting point, the text and layout we have in mind is kind of like this:

Brewed Awakening

gourmet espresso, coffees and breakfast munchies to go

* Monday - Friday 6 am - noon * Saturday 8 am - noon

On each end of the sign, a cool coffee cup or mug on wheels done in such a way that it looks like it is in motion. (the "on the go" theme)

The contest will end on August 16, 2007 at 2 p.m. The winning design concept will be announced on August 18th. I love the idea of tapping into the creativity that I know exists here, so let her rip boys and girls. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Alan & Ellen Hamilton
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Thanks Ellen & Alan. I wasn't expecting a prize. This will keep me out of Starbucks for a couple of days.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; August 9th, 2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: oops. Frogot to thank Ellen.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Thanks Ellen & Alan,

It's the only way I get started in the morning, black no sugar.

The second line?

Break the Fast, Espresso
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Lol - I can add some snow Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Billy, you are incorrigible, albeit strange.But that's OK. LOL I like your design idea a lot. Especially the yellow archy things that go over the sign. I'm amazed that no one ever came up with that design before. I'll have my arch making team get right on it!!

I hope to see lots of design concepts gang - so thanks in advance for this great family and the corral of creative people who reside here. Also, thanks to Pets and Rematt for pm'ing your addresses. Your Mountain Bean packages will be going out in the next two weeks.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Thanks Ellen & Alan. I wasn't expecting a prize. This will keep me out of Starbucks for a couple of days. -rematt
    And that's a good thing Rematt!!

You need to open up here in Chicago. My caffeine habit alone would keep you in business. I haven't blinked in 3 years.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

You need to open up here in Chicago. My caffeine habit alone would keep you in business. I haven't blinked in 3 years. rematt
    Heck, if the sign design is good enough, we just may open in Chicago!! I used to live there and played hockey for many years and many tournaments back then. I even caddied for Stan Mikita and Bobby Hull when I was a young man.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I haven't blinked in 3 years.

-rematt
    LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

You can actually use billys design but add a cup of coffee instead of the archs

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread