Gothamcityonline
    Has anyone else been having any bad experiences with this CJ merchant?

I recently had someone do a test purchase through them. It initially tracked then went into extended (all transactions from them do this). Then when it was removed from extended, it went nowhere.

So I looked into it deeper, and all transaction from them, 100% of them, followed the same pattern. The first month they go extended, the next month they get removed. I had 12 out of 12 do this exact same thing over the last 3 months. So it's a 100% reversal rate, including the test purchase which I know was good and not a return.

I emailed CJ and got the "we'll check into it (and never reply)" canned response. I emailed in the system and outside the system to the merchant, no response from either one (7 days now).

Anyone else having this happen with them?

Tax Paying Member
    You have more patience that I do.
    Find another tenant for the real estate.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

The few sales I had with them all reversed. I dropped them about 6 or 7 months ago. What a waste of time.

Joey

ABW Ambassador
    I made total about $120 commission with them last year, but about half of them were reversed. The action detail description says "deposit" which I have no idea what that means.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread