International Tax Forms
    Hey,

I faxed over my international tax form but it still says on the front page

Our records indicate that we do not have required International Tax Forms on file for your account - in order to ensure timely payment please click here.

Does it get updated quite quickly? Or does it take time? I need it done before the 20th so my payment is sent.

My username on Shareasale is the same as here. yahooprincess.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Do you own your own server colocated at a facility in the USA?

If not, why are you faxing over forms you aren't legally required to proved?

Yeah I did. I faxed over what they told me to. It still doesn't show on my account though.

1. If you are not a United State Citizen, and do not live or work in the United States - and you do not have any employees or own any equipment in the United States that is related to your ShareASale earnings, please fax a signed letter stating that fact to (312) 321-0488.

Your letter should read something like this:

Your Name - Your ShareASale UserID
    I (insert name) certify that I am not a United States Citizen, and that my business with ShareASale is not effectively connected with business in the United States. I do not have any employees in the United States nor do I own any equipment related to ShareASale earnings in the United States.

Signed and Dated.

Once we have that letter from you, no further action is required and no forms need to be filled out.

It took a few days to update the page when I faxed mine over to them. I had checked they received it OK so wasn't too worried.

Sue.

I like traffic lights
    Strange how they'll accept a checkbox on a form on the Internet when you agree to the terms of their system, but won't do the same for this.

Google does it with a checkbox.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Yahooprincess,

The fax likely was not received here as it should have updated within 1-2 business days. It is also possible that you did not include your userID on the fax which would mean we would not be able to identify your account.

I have emailed you seperately because there are several issues with the account more critical than the tax form at this point.

Drewbert,

I am only trying to do what I feel the law requires ... I don't follow Google as a legal advisor.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

I like traffic lights
    Fair enough.

Kudos to you for not insisting on W8's, that's for sure.

I had got the same problem.

What I did was that as soon as I sent the fax the second time I sant an email to shareasale giving the details of the fax - including the time and date of fax sent.
    And the status:
    Our records indicate that we do not have required International Tax Forms on file for your account - in order to ensure timely payment please click here.
    went off immediately after 5-6 hours.

If you give them exact details of your fax they find it easier in finding it.

AMEET SHIVRAM

I've faxed mine twice and snail mailed it once over the past few months and my status has never changed. The cheques keep coming though.

Hi, im in the UK so need to get the International Tax Form situation done for my account, i fall into the first category, but i dont have access to a fax machine so would it be acceptable for me to post it through the mail? (snail mail)

If thats possible can the address that i could send it to be confirmed please?

If there is anything else that i may need to do if that method is ok please advise me further.

Thanks
    John

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread