I joined this affiliate program a short while ago. I haven't started promoting it yet 'cause I have a question about it.

AuctionSecrets.com

Has anyone worked with this program before. My concern is based on this: They warn against signing up and then making orders with stolen credit cards which is fine with me. I wasn't planning on doing that. Then they warn that you can't take their payment check and alter it because they don't send payment checks, everything is automatically deposited in your paypal account. But, nowhere on the site do they ask for any account numbers. I sent them an e-mail asking them about this but have received no reply.

Now, when I go and look for the statements above, so I could cut and paste them into this post for your reading pleasure, I am unable to find them. Maybe I'm just not finding them. Who knows.

Anyone ever work with these people? It looks decent except for that one discrepency. The program is a two tier program so click on the link above with confidence as it is not an affiliate link.

Thanks for your help
    Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveinid:
    Then they warn that you can't take their payment check and alter it because they don't send payment checks, everything is automatically deposited in your paypal account. But, nowhere on the site do they ask for any account numbers.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't, but they say, that they pay commission only via PayPal, meaning, that the Email Address you signed-up is the email they send the money to through PayPal.
    You have to create a Paypal account with that Email Address. It's then up to you, which bank accounts and credit cards are linked to your Paypal account.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    http://www.shop-links.net
    Sign-up for our Affiliate Program
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=2123

If you can't move things, try harder!

I have never used PayPal so was not aware that is how it works.

I will start promoting soon.

Thanks
    STeve

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread