Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    ARC and Affiliate Fair Play unite!
    Hello ABW Family,

Although this post is long overdue becuase we've been in relationship with AFP since June, we thought it was important to make a post.

Andy Rodriguez Consulting is pleased to announce its new partnership with AffiliateFairPlay.com. Andy Rodriguez Consulting has formed this new partnership with AffiliateFairPlay to ensure and advocate ethical affiliate marketing practices for its merchant clients.

As part of this new partnership, AffiliateFairPlay.com will be providing a private service for Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Inc and ensure merchants and affiliates are complying with the requirements set forth by our firm and the participating networks. This is another positive and constructive focus to our goals as an outsourced program firm in 2007.

AffiliateFairPlay is recognized as a leader in Affiliate Marketing testing services and discourages unethical and Adware practices, complimenting the spirit and standards of Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Inc. We are proud to announce this partnership and look forward to providing our affiliate partners and merchant clients a higher level of service and support.

Thanks for the support!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Internet Cowboy
    Kudos Emilio and ARC! Nice move

Does this quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio-ARC
    As part of this new partnership, AffiliateFairPlay.com will be providing a private service for Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Inc and ensure merchants and affiliates are complying with the requirements set forth by our firm and the participating networks.
    mean that AFP will also be monitoring the practice of affiliates bidding on trademarks when the merchant does not allow it and using a redirect to hide it, that were described in this thread?

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Congrats to all. Everyone wins.

15 years and counting
    Great decision, congrats all.

CPA Network Rep
    congats!

Great move!! Congratulations.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Affiliate Network Rep
    Always good to see the industry having its eyes opened.

When people look back at who helped make the big changes I am sure both those companies/people will figure highly.

Its nice to be working with people who share the same vision

Best of luck

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for the support B-Kay, Zeus, Rematt and Mal. We really appreciate it.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

This is great news! WTG to all involved in the decision.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Kudos Emilio and ARC! Nice move

Does this quote:
    mean that AFP will also be monitoring the practice of affiliates bidding on trademarks when the merchant does not allow it and using a redirect to hide it, that were described in this thread?
    Umm, although we would love to have Kellie provide that service, Kellie is tied up fighting adware on all our programs for us. With all the programs we are managing, plus new ones coming on board soon, you can imagine what a target we are for adware applications.

Affiliates using the techiniques you describe above and affiliates using forced clicks on coupon and deal sites are a constant issue we monitor on an ongoing basis Scoot...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    And very pleased to be working with Andy and the ARC team to assist in maintaining their no adware policy for the programs they manage. We are also coordinating these efforts with SAS as well, which is being quite productive so far. Trying to turn over as many rocks as possible that some folks like to try and hide under.

Andy is correct in I'm maxed out with just the adware testing. I don't do TM or spam monitoring. There are other companies who provide those services. My focus is towards expanding my capabilities with the adware testing. I have no plans at this time of expanding into TM or spam monitoring.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread