CallWave Affiliate Manager Contact
    Hi everyone,

I have an issue here: I have been trying to contact the CallWave affiliate manager several times for a month now, in order to get an information concerning previous commissions still due, but I did not get any reply at all

Did anyone of you already experienced this?

Hi buffasup,

To contact the affiliate program manager of the CallWave Affiliate Program, me, just send and email to ben.kiblinger@callwave.com. If it's urgent or you didn't get a previous response put someting catchy in the subject line like "urgent" or "2nd attempt". If it's time sensitive and you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, You can also cc my colleague Kevin.Bright@callwave.com. Lastly, if all else fails, contact Commission Junction and maybe they can help.

One of our old email addresses, partners@callwave.com, is registerred in the program (it's checked but not every day). To improve our responsive, I'll create and post a new address for the affiliate program that has at least two recipients on it.

Thanks for bringing the oversight to our attention. If you have yet to receive a reply to your actual email, please send it as described above.

Thanks.

- Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I will send the email to your address. Until now, I have been sending it to your colleague's address and did not get any reply.

Regards

Good service..
    I read a few articles I found online from a company called "Jott." Some guy was having issues and posted on his blog about his frustrations and the CEO, I believe his name was John Pollard, responded to him! They spoke over the phone and the problem was solved. There were a few others I read that involved a higher jott rep helping with the situation. Now THAT is service. And Jott is a free app, so you can't beat that!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread