ABW Ambassador
    Verify Banking Information-How long will it take?
    Does anybody know how long will it take to receive the "two small deposits" from LS for Verify Banking Information in order to set up direct deposit?

I remember I read on some other thread that it could take 7 to 10 days to see the small deposits, but I've submitted my request for over three weeks and still haven't got the deposits.

I emailed LS and asked the question, they replied saying that

"Unfortunately these deposits are made twice randomly a month so it is
    impossible for me to say when they will be deposited in your bank."

How long did you guys receive the deposits(for set up direct deposit payment)

Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    I experienced a lengthy delay when I did it over a year ago and there have been other reports as well. I would recommend that you call them at their toll-free number.

Quote Originally Posted by atonca
    "Unfortunately these deposits are made twice randomly a month so it is impossible for me to say when they will be deposited in your bank."
    Oh joy, now there's a confidence building statement. One would think a network could actually be in control of financial matters and have a schedule so they could set exectations accordingly. I think this is the only "business" I have ever seen that can't give anyone a straight answer.

It took them almost a month before mine showed up, for all the good it did. I still get checks, and deposits, on random intervals. The only constant at LS is inconsistancy.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    It took them almost a month before mine showed up, for all the good it did. I still get checks, and deposits, on random intervals. The only constant at LS is inconsistancy.
    So the "two small deposits" showed up on your bank account in about a month? I assume you had your direct deposit set up now, how come you "still get checks and diposits on random intervals"? That sounds a mess.

I don't understand why it is so hard just to change the payment methods with Linkshare. I did the direct deposit changes with CJ, SAS, performics in no time.

I rather them be random and no employee knows when their happen, from a security standpoint anyway

ABW Ambassador
    Snowman, thanks for the suggestion. I will call their 1888 number...

ABW Ambassador
    In the past hour, I was trying to reach their accounting dept and all I got is "the person you tried to reach is on the phone...". It sounds impossible, so I reached the operator, she said that the office was closed that's why the message turned on autometically.

It's 3:50 in CA, I thought Linkshare corporation is located in San Francisco? But it is actually in NY.

Would that be time saving for both of us if somebody change the message to "our office is closed..." instead of "the person you tried to reach is on the phone..." while the office is closed?

One simple request of the direct deposit change has taken me too much time. I'm tired of emails and calls for today

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread