If anyone has the time to look at this, I would greatly appreciate it. I am making a temporary personal site for my step daughters upcoming wedding (still under construction). Due to lack of time, I purchased a template. (Hope the purchase was credited to you, Haiko)... I changed alot of the graphics, colors, etc. Looks just fine for the purposes intended, until I FTP it. Then, all graphics looks like SH*T. I do not know what the problem is. All the gif and jpeg images look horrifying, but they are perfect when viewing on my comp. Anybody have a clue? Here it is

What exactly is the problem? All the graphics look ok to me with the exception of some across the top. They are blank red and when you rollover then they appear broken or something ... did you upload all of your graphics?

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

(I hope this works)... Here is an example of what I see on my comp. (screenshots)
    Here is what I see after uploading to site:

Hmmph, after viewing this post and the images, I am now wondering if my video card is dying?

Agreed, there are some missing but the ones that are there all look great.

Game on!!!!

I see what you see in the lower right version, I thought that was how it was supposed to look for their email addresses. Perhaps you mean to have the names in the blank navigation boxes with the email icon above that? If so, just check your html and move the names into the boxes - if that's a table you can probably easily align the email icons above that.

ABW Ambassador
    Make sure the graphic was copied to the server as binary and not ascii

Things look fine for me?

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.gekkonetworks.com
    Email: cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com

How many colors is your computer set to? 256 or 32 bit. Right click desktop, properties, settings. It may be that you have not selected the highest resolution. The graphics on the page look fine to me, although they seem a just little fuzzy if I were very critical.

'I am not young enough to know everything.'
    - Oscar Wilde

did you get this from templatemonster? I have not had any font problems with the templates before what FTP client are you using?

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread