Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    4Checks' ShareASale To-Do List
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to confirm that 4Checks is indeed on Auto-Deposit, that the latest and greatest coupon codes have all been loaded into the Deals Database and that the datafeed is ready for use!

I am really proud of the datafeed as I tried to make great use of the custom fields. However, since it's you who will be using it, feel free to post any feedback, especially suggestions for making it better. I've learned there's always room for improvement.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Just completing a site featuring your line. Hoping for good results.

Quote Originally Posted by visitourmall
    Just completing a site featuring your line. Hoping for good results.
    Awesome!!! Please contact me if you need anything.

http://www.messageproducts.com/home.aspx if someone clicks on a link to this site and then clicks on the 4checks ad on that page who is getting credit for the sale?

http://www.checkgallery.com/home.aspx and the same from here to Giggle Print??

http://www.messageproducts.com/home.aspx if someone clicks on a link to this site and then clicks on the 4checks ad on that page who is getting credit for the sale?
    The cookie with your affiliate ID has been written, so you receive credit for the sale should the customer go from Message to 4Checks, or back again. This holds true for the rest of the brands featured on 4Checks as well. The tracking code has been throughly tested on each of the check sites for all brands featured on 4Checks.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

OK .. just want to make sure.

http://www.checkgallery.com/home.aspx and the same from here to Giggle Print??
    GigglePrint is a brand new site and is still being polished. An affiliate program for it will be forthcoming, but probably not until October. If the customer goes to GigglePrint, but returns to Check Gallery for the purchase, then you would receive credit. Sales made on GigglePrint are not commissionable at this time. I'm happy to help with an alternative - instead of landing the customer on the home page, we could code the creative to land on the View All Checks Page for Check Gallery.

Let me know your thoughts.

That would be fine but it appears like Giggle Print is advertised on many of your landing pages. I would appreciate landing pages that lead nowhere uncommissionable if posisble.

ABW Ambassador
    I was just checking that out. The GigglePrint is going to get some clicks. It's a big banner with Get Free Business Cards on it. So that would qualify as a big leak if it's not commissionable at this point. Don't know if you can remove it until it is or keep it from showing from affiliate traffic or something else. edit - or the option you have above.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Any plans for 4Checks Widgets? A widget with the top selling check themes/logos would be nice.

Visitourmall, Trust,

I will begin making the change to the banners so that the landing pages are the View All Checks pages for each brand. This change should only affect the coupon banners as all other specific themed banners are coded to go to the Search Results page on 4checks for the individual banner theme (so the patriotic themed banners show 4checks' search results for the patriotic keyword, etc.)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please know my concerns are your concerns and I encourage this type of interaction whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Any plans for 4Checks Widgets? A widget with the top selling check themes/logos would be nice.
    Widgets are definitely on the list! As soon as they are ready, I'l post about them. Thank you for your patience.

4Checks Coupon Banners Now Link to View All Checks
    Hello,

The 4Checks coupon banners have been changed to land the customer on the View All Checks page for each brand as opposed to the home pages which display the GigglePrint banners.

Please let me know of any other improvements. I can't guarantee implementation of all ideas, but I'd sure love to hear 'em.

I would just strongly suggest that you do not advertise any site that is not commissionable because better AM's will drop the program quickly, especially when there are large enticing banners attempting to get people to leave.

If you want to promote a new website make it part of the commission process or keep it entirely off the commissionable sites you want us promoting.

As you can see from the threads in this forum most people have a hard time even getting traffic in the first place. None of us wants traffic we fight (or pay) for being enticed to leave a page we struggled to get them to.

I would suggest you consider removing those banners from the various websites or getting commissions paid on them as if they were the same as all your other related sites.

I would just strongly suggest that you do not advertise any site that is not commissionable because better AM's will drop the program quickly, especially when there are large enticing banners attempting to get people to leave.

If you want to promote a new website make it part of the commission process or keep it entirely off the commissionable sites you want us promoting.

As you can see from the threads in this forum most people have a hard time even getting traffic in the first place. None of us wants traffic we fight (or pay) for being enticed to leave a page we struggled to get them to.

I would suggest you consider removing those banners from the various websites or getting commissions paid on them as if they were the same as all your other related sites.
    I do understand the importance of either their removal or additional links so that sales can be tracked. I'll start campaigning first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you for your feedback.

I'm building a site for your program, I like it a lot.

While I agree that all leaks are bad leaks, I would strongly suggest that affiliates holding off on joining the program because of GigglePrint take a look at the EPC.

Yes, the program is new, so the EPC is skewed. But clearly, the affiliate traffic being sent there isn't bailing to get free business cards.

So yes, Kim, have a look at getting that off of there. It's a good move to do so, and affiliate friendly. But you know that

In the meantime though, I guess I wouldn't pull links. We all know check programs convert.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Update
    I didn't want to let this issue hang out unaddressed over the weekend, so I have been frantically getting everything aligned for as quick a fix to this as possible.

We are adding ShareASale tracking to the GigglePrint order confirmation page, so you will receive commission on those orders. This should be completed some time next week, but I don't have a definite day. I will post as soon as the code has been implemented and tested.

And thank you, visitourmall, for bringing this up. Since I have access to the metrics, I know the CTR on the GigglePrint banners is fairly low, but a leak is a leak - and soon it shall be no more. Please PM me your info. I'll locate you on SAS and send you a thank you bonus.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    A problem's a problem, but thanks a TON for fixing it right, quickly.

calling you names, affectionately...
    Leak plugger. Problem killer. Hurdle slayer.

You don't say no often, here's your chance.
    Could I talk your team into becoming a satellite tv dealer?
    Maybe a memory upgrade dealer?
    Print cartridges?

Have a great weekend! :-)

Oooh, Donuts... Why would you pervert her by sending her in that direction???
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread