Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Colorado Area Marketers Get Together
    September 19th is the date for the second Colorado area affiliate marketing get together. Our first lunch this summer had a good turnout, and we're looking for this one to be even better. Please respond here and / or PM me before Sept 7th to confirm your attendance. It will be in the Denver area from 12 - 3 pm, and the location will be announced as soon as I know how many of us are coming.

I think he may be on vacation right now, but Mr. Jones has already confirmed his attendance. I will have my tech and support team and Ellen there too. I also made some new Colorado acquaintances at Miami summit so we hope you will join us also. And of coure, if anyone from other areas would like to attend, we welcome you to join us.

With the holiday shopping season about to start, I thought the theme for this one could be idea sharing and discussion on holiday affiliate marketing and announcements about new programs or services some of us will have to share.

Looking forward to getting our Colorado gang together!

Alan Hamilton
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

CPA Network Rep
    Would like to know more about Colorado Get Together
    Hi Alan, I am also in the Denver area and would like to know more about the Affiliate Lunch. Where, what time, etc. What email can I RSVP to?

We are looking to become more involved and I would love to network, bring my contacts, etc.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there. As I said in my announcement, the date is Sept 19th. The time is 12 noon. We usually go about 3 hours. You can email me at the email address in my signature. I will announce the location when we know how many are attending.

See you there & by all means bring your associates. I think we're in for some good "holiday" marketing discussions / program announcements.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    September 19th is the date for the second Colorado area affiliate marketing get together. Our first lunch this summer had a good turnout, and we're looking for this one to be even better. Please respond here and / or PM me before Sept 7th to confirm your attendance. It will be in the Denver area from 12 - 3 pm, and the location will be announced as soon as I know how many of us are coming.

I think he may be on vacation right now, but Mr. Jones has already confirmed his attendance. I will have my tech and support team and Ellen there too. I also made some new Colorado acquaintances at Miami summit so we hope you will join us also. And of coure, if anyone from other areas would like to attend, we welcome you to join us.

With the holiday shopping season about to start, I thought the theme for this one could be idea sharing and discussion on holiday affiliate marketing and announcements about new programs or services some of us will have to share.

Looking forward to getting our Colorado gang together!

Alan Hamilton
    BTW, we had 10 of us at the first get together, so 20 - 30 would be even better in September. We had a couple of out of staters with us too, and I hope you guys can make it to this next one! C' Ya there!

I'll be there, looking forward to it!

Hi Alan!

I will be there. Thanks for the info!

Look forward to seeing you Jamie.

I don't think I can make it to CO this time around as duty calls in Nebraska. NU vs USC game weekend prior and having a big birthday bash the weekend after (y'all are invited). Hopefully next time will work better into my schedule!

Confirming Colo Lunch Get Together
    Hey Gang,

I've gotten several PM's and calls about the September 19th get together. We're announcing the location the end of this week. We'll have many new faces there and most of you who attended the first get together have confirmed for this one. This will be a great opportunity to network with fellow entrepreneurs - so get out from behind that desk and come join us!

I will post the location the end of this week, but before I do, we need a firm confirmation on the number attending so I can make arrangements with the restaurant. Based on attendance we are considering a great place overlooking Governors Park in Denver. Weather permitting we will enjoy the afteroon on their patio. The date is September 19th and the time is 12 noon to around 3 p.m. If you can attend it will be an afternoon well spent.

With the holiday shopping season about to get started in earnest, this will also be a good time to share news about programs and services we each offer, so by all means plan to attend.

If you are an ABW'er please RSVP here to confirm. If you have referred others who are not ABW participants, please pass along to them that they can PM or email me to confirm. I will announce the location the end of this week, so let me know if you are coming!

Alan Hamilton

Alan,

Hi - not sure if we met. I was at Affiliate Summit but think we somehow missed each other. I am the affiliate manager for Avanquest Software and work out of our Westminster office. Would love to attend your lunch!

Paula

Quote Originally Posted by avanquest
    Alan,

Hi - not sure if we met. I was at Affiliate Summit but think we somehow missed each other. I am the affiliate manager for Avanquest Software and work out of our Westminster office. Would love to attend your lunch! Paula
    Paula, you are confirmed and I look forward to meeting (or re-meeting) you. Be sure to bring handout info with you about Avanquest too. BTW, let me know if any others will be accompanying you so I have an accurate count. This should be a great get together with lots of CO pride showing its stuff!!

Dave and I will actually be passing through Denver that very day, but I'm not absolutely sure of the timing. We're on our way to Montana via Loveland. Could we plan to stop in and stay for part of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Dave and I will actually be passing through Denver that very day, but I'm not absolutely sure of the timing. We're on our way to Montana via Loveland. Could we plan to stop in and stay for part of the time?
    Absolutely Judi!! It will be great to see you and have you "transient travelers" from the southernmost reaches join the fun and comraderie. I'll make sure we have seats for two more!! We Coloradans always welcome visitors!! We'll all look forward to having you with us.

Kevin - refer to my last post for a pic of a tiger muskie

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Allen

We're a bit far away, but we have a couple of clients in Colorado that we're letting know about the get together and we hope they'll send some one from their Aff team down. Will confirm as soon as we can

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hi Allen

We're a bit far away, but we have a couple of clients in Colorado that we're letting know about the get together and we hope they'll send some one from their Aff team down. Will confirm as soon as we can. Cheers Chris
    Hey Chris,

We'd love to have them. This get together is turning into a "mini-summit" (hmmm) LOL

Everyone one who is coming - be sure to bring handouts (if applicable) for programs you have available. Christmas shopping starts soon so this will be a great opportunity to exchange information and make announcements.

Keep the confirmations coming gang. This is going to be a goodie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    I've been on vacation, but the Sept. 19th works for me, so I'll be there.

Thanks for organizing this once again Alan. The last event introduced me to some interesting affiliates, and new programs to run as well. It was also nice to meet new folks at the lunch and then meet them again at the aff summit.

I don't think I can make it to CO this time around as duty calls in Nebraska. NU vs USC game weekend prior and having a big birthday bash the weekend after (y'all are invited). Hopefully next time will work better into my schedule!
    Hi Kim, sorry you'll miss out this time - It's a good excuse to come to Denver though - and it's on a Wednesday ;-)

Hope you can both make it there Judi and Dave!!

It not only sounds like a really good time, but we'll be able to say we had to stop and make a business call along the way. The family worries so much about us being "retired" from Corporate America. They're all sure that we're somehow dying of boredom and spending all our money at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    It not only sounds like a really good time, but we'll be able to say we had to stop and make a business call along the way. The family worries so much about us being "retired" from Corporate America. They're all sure that we're somehow dying of boredom and spending all our money at the same time!
    Judi,

One of the great things about people who love us is that they constantly worry about our well being. Coming from a Corporate America upbringing myself, I got a chuckle out of your comments above. Sorry to hear about you and Dave's boredom. Maybe we can correct that for a few hours in Denver. See you there!!

September 19th Networking Meet & Greet
    September 19th is Networking Time!!

Iím pleased to announce that the location of our September 19th Colorado affiliate marketing get together is http://steubens.com in Denver. The address is listed on their web site, where you can also view pictures of Steubenís and their menu. For those who are attending for the first time, we all chip in when the bill comes - so bring green stuff!

Steubenís is a great Denver area gathering spot that serves excellent quality food and drinks. The Denver mayor, John Hickenlooper (yes, thatís his real name) does lunch and dinner there regularly. Maybe weíll see him and we can ask how he ever got a last name like Hickenlooper!!

As locals know, September offers some great weather here in paradise, with temps in the 70ís and lots of sun.

Weather permitting I have reserved seating for us on the outdoor deck. For the address and directions to Steubenís, refer to their web site and then you can Map Quest it.

With so many of us getting sites and links ready for the upcoming holiday shopping season (Hooray!!) this will be a great opportunity to talk about programs and other services we each offer, as well as any announcements youíd like to make.

Weíll meet & greet in the lounge area from 12 Ė 12:30 and then be seated in our reserved area. During and after lunch each of us will have an opportunity to introduce ourselves and offer a bio of the programs or services we offer, so bring business cards and / or handouts too.

Following lunch presentations - itís mingle time! In an otherwise cyber enviroment, these gatherings are an excellent opportunity to meet, get to know - and network with fellow e-nuts, so this will be an enjoyable afternoon. We generally go from 12 Ė 3, but who knows!

Iíll have my cell phone (no, itís not an iPhone) with me if you need to call that day. If you are coming and donít have my cell number, email me and Iíll shoot it to you. If you have associates or other contacts that youíd like to come, please have them email me (or you can email me) to let me know how many so I can reserve extra seating. I need a firm number for the restaurant by September 8 to insure we are all together, so please confirm here or by email to me at my address below ASAP.

See you at Steubens!!

Alan

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Wouldn't Miss It
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the 19th. Brad, my husband, who is an affiliate, will also be coming. See you there!

Jeannine Crooks
    Last edited by loxly; September 20th, 2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: deleted manual signature

I am definitely coming. I'll put an email or call in to Durk and see if he can make it as well.

Thanks!
    Jamie

Interesting location. I've never been there, but then I don't go to Denver very often.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_jones
    Interesting location. I've never been there, but then I don't go to Denver very often.
    Jonesy, you'll love this place, and hey - the next day I plan to get you into some nice tussles with Rainbows!!!

Jamie - just got your email!

Thanks Jamie - just emailed you about getting hold of Durk too. This is shaping up to be a super networking opp, so anyone who wants to join us - post an RSVP here and I'll get you reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the 19th. Brad, my husband, who is an affiliate, will also be coming. See you there!

Jeannine Crooks
    LinkConnector.com
    You are confirmed Jeaninne & Brad! C'Ya there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast