PPC only programs?
    I am interested in running affiliate campaigns that consist of PPC links only that re-direct to the clients site.

I don't have my own site, and am not interested in going down this route.

Are there programs which cater for this? I would appreciate any advice anyone has,

Thanks,

Darren

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, there are merchants that allow direct to merchant PPC. You would have to ask them if they do.

Under the links column, look for links called "Keyword Link". Click for details and most will discuss the merchant's PPC bidding policy, suggested words, restricted words, etc.

You can also run a search for "keyword link" to bring back a whole slew of 'em. Read each carefully before you start bidding and you should be in good shape.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenstewart
    I am interested in running affiliate campaigns that consist of PPC links only that re-direct to the clients site.

I don't have my own site, and am not interested in going down this route.

Are there programs which cater for this? I would appreciate any advice anyone has,

Thanks,

Darren
    This is an extremely risky endeavor and unless you are willing to lose all of your PPC costs, I'd reconsider. Are you aware that some merchants may not track the sale at all, may go months without paying or not pay at all? Most companies don't even allow direct PPC in the first place and most of the ones that do have very specific rules which you must follow. I don't see how you'd even get approved in the first place if you don't have a website.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    This is an extremely risky endeavor and unless you are willing to lose all of your PPC costs, I'd reconsider. Are you aware that some merchants may not track the sale at all, may go months without paying or not pay at all? Most companies don't even allow direct PPC in the first place and most of the ones that do have very specific rules which you must follow. I don't see how you'd even get approved in the first place if you don't have a website.
    I agree with this. You should have a website for this. Not many PPC providers might wanna hook up with you.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread