Thread: Feedback: Swarovski's Austrian Giveaway!

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar

Hello Team,

They say that the hospitality and views in Austria are breath taking. Imagine waking up in the morning, sipping on a hot fresh cup of Austrian coffee, as you break open a warm freshly baked roll to get your day started. This could be you!

Austria is filled with many goodies and much, much more and one lucky winner and a companion are going to experience this thrill of a life time. Hence, we would like to get some feedback from ABW members on what these lucky winners should consider on their trip.

Maybe itís a small coffee shop? Maybe itís a quaint little restaurant or store? Maybe itís a garden or a must see? Maybe itís an experience youíll never forget. If youíve been to Austria and have recommendations please post them here, we would really love to hear from you! Austria is just and click and a sale away. Donít miss out on this great opportunity and vacation.

If you havenít joined the Swarovski affiliate program, you donít want to miss this opportunity, JOIN TODAY!

As Franz Grillparzer once said: Once you have looked at the land from atop the Kahlenberg, you will understand what I write and who I am.

We are looking forward to some good feedback and stories.

Thanks for the support.

Emilio
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

15 years and counting
    Emilio- If youíve been to Austria and have recommendations please post them here, we would really love to hear from you!
    I had the pleasure to spend some time in Tirol, in Innsbruck a long, long time ago and to visit a few place like SchŲnbrunn, The Hohenwerfen Fortress, The Hochosterwitz Castle, Hohensalzburg around Vienna. Beautiful chateaux... It's a lovely country, darn cold in winter. I love the atmosphere of the small villages, I remember the outstanding paintings on the outside walls of many houses. There's nothing better than to stop in one of their local winstub (if it's the right name) to taste Austrian wines. Never had time to visit Mozart birthplace. I remember also visiting a fair and the men were still wearing Lederhosen costumes. Coffee and pastry in Vienna are a treat, too. How much should I sell to go back?

Its funny that you mention The Hochosterwitz Castle. I used to play a game on PS2 that would feature these scenes, with this type of castle...Cool stuff!

As far as how to qualify:

It simple. Become an active affiliate, active defined as sending at least one click which results in one sale. Further sales up to a maximum of 5 sales will also be counted as multiple entries and give you a slightly increased chance of winning. The promotion will run until December 31, 2007.

Thanks for the support Zeus!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    How much should I sell to go back?
    Zeus, knowing what you are capable of achiving, I have no doubt you may have the time now to visit where Mozart was born by winning this trip ...

Thank you for your support my friend ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    I'll try, Andy.

Hello Team,

I just came accross this information and I thought it would add value and help when traveling to Austria. At the following link, there is information about RailEurope pass that offers an incredible deal on traveling out of Austria through Europe.

Hope this helps! For those reading this post for the first time, there is still time left. Sign up to the Swarovski program and particpate in the Swarovski Austrian challenge!

Thanks for the support.
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

7. Newsletter Signup