Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Reply if u have any question about cj
    I want to share my knowledge with other. I am gud in affiliate marketing. I am earning gud in cj.

check this

and this

This month

Reply if u have any question about cj.

thx

Not too bad, and welcome to ABW. It looks like over the period of 4 months from February till the end of July, you've earned as much as you did in January alone... That is some drop in earnings.

Geno

#####
    Last edited by hiuuf; August 19th, 2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Posting two time

Thx

I am experiment too much with cj and two time they warn me and give me 15 day account terminate mail. But i solve that issue. In that time i stop all working. Now i am back to my earning and stop all experiment.

That's nice. But you should have said. "I'm good at Affiliate marketing stuff." not CJ. CJ is just an affiliate network like others.

Quote Originally Posted by hiuuf
    Thx

I am experiment too much with cj and two time they warn me and give me 15 day account terminate mail. But i solve that issue. In that time i stop all working. Now i am back to my earning and stop all experiment.
    what do you mean by experiment? Does it mean that you were trying something deceptive which is against the CJ Terms of Service ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nabz
    what do you mean by experiment? Does it mean that you were trying something deceptive which is against the CJ Terms of Service ?
    Yes i do many experiment. I go against the terms and condition and check how their company work. And now i am understand their process.

That's cool. In order to understand the process, you need to violate the Terms.

yes now i know much batter the process of their network quality team.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    So CJ will completely terminate an account for nonactivity (6 months with no transactions) but will give a 15 day termination to someone caught violating their TOS? Makes complete sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    So CJ will completely terminate an account for nonactivity (6 months with no transactions) but will give a 15 day termination to someone caught violating their TOS? Makes complete sense to me.
    Due to nonacitvity their script automatically terminate the account but 15 day notice give via network quality team due to violating of terms and condition. That is done manually. CJ Network quality team terminate the account for several reason u check the complete terms and condition here http://www.cj.com/psa.html. CJ Network quality team check your site monthly. They use their own browsers to check the site. Check here more detail http://www.cj.com/networkquality.

thx

Thx

Hiuuf, that's crap. You cheated and you got caught. Had you not been caught you likely would have continued whatever activity it was that got you suspended. The rules are the rules. If you knowingly break them you deserve to be tossed permanently, not just suspended. If you don't understand the rules then ask questions.

So what rules are you breaking today "as an experiment". Have you tried robbing a bank yet to see if the police really enforce the laws against bank robbery?

Total crap!

So CJ will completely terminate an account for non-activity (6 months with no transactions) but will give a 15 day termination to someone caught violating their TOS? Makes complete sense to me.
    Really shows where their priorities are.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Hiuuf, that's crap. You cheated and you got caught. Had you not been caught you likely would have continued whatever activity it was that got you suspended. The rules are the rules. If you knowingly break them you deserve to be tossed permanently, not just suspended. If you don't understand the rules then ask questions.

So what rules are you breaking today "as an experiment". Have you tried robbing a bank yet to see if the police really enforce the laws against bank robbery?

Total crap!

-rematt

I am not told to cheat the cj. I told only i do lot of experiment. Because they terminate many user account without violation. Many people don't know what is they do and why cj terminate the account. I am not good in English and i am taking lots of time to understand the English. I join this forum only to share my experience with cj. And about the rules check this
    Code:
    After performing an extensive review of your performance in the Commission
    Junction network as a Publisher, Commission Junction is exercising its right to
    terminate the CJ Publisher Service Agreement with 15 days notice. 

15 days from the date of this notice, your account with Commission Junction will
    no longer be active. Please remove all links/ banners by that date since you
    will no longer be authorized to post such links/banners and will not be
    receiving any compensation for referrals through such links/banners.

Additionally, during this interim 15-day period, if violations of the Commission
    Junction Publisher Service Agreement are identified, your account may be
    terminated, in Commission Junction’s sole discretion, prior to the end of the
    notice period. Any Commission Junction network and all unpaid earnings will be
    reversed from your account ("charged-back") and returned to the relevant
    advertiser(s).

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any further questions
    regarding this or other issues, please respond to this e-mail.  If you are
    reading this notice through your CJ Account Manager (Mail tab) and do not have
    access to the e-mail notice, please respond using Ask a Question, available
    through the “Contact Us� lik available in account manager, and include this
    original message.  

Sincerely,

Network Quality
    ------------------------------------
    Commission Junction, a ValueClick company

You have received this e-mail because you are a member of the Commission
    Junction network.  As a member, you will periodically receive messages from
    Commission Junction that you are unable to unsubscribe from because they contain
    important account or network information.  

CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION OF COMMISSION JUNCTION. (C) 2006
    Commission Junction, Inc. All rights reserved. This work contains information
    that is confidential and proprietary information to Commission Junction. Removal
    of this notice, and use, examination, disclosure, transfer and copying of all or
    part of this work are prohibited, except with the express written consent of
    Commission Junction.

If you need further assistance to this issue or to answer an inquiry, please use
    the "reply-to" address.
    I receive two time this message and i clear all situation. Presently my account working and i earn good with cj and other affiliate network.

But i know rule is the rule they have right to terminate your account.

I ask u some question

R u go against the terms and conditions???

If not and cj send u termination mail what u do????

waiting for reply

thx

15 years and counting
    Do you know you're violating again CJ terms and conditions by posting the Network Quality email?
    Anyway, they can't even tell you what you did wrong. But, you're right by posting such information. You're doing their affiliates a service by proving them what we knew
    already, CJ is a company managed by thieves with a Network Quality dpt run by idiots. Maybe you'll get an invitation pour CJU in september. They need some good stories for a new case study.

What did you actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Do you know you're violating again CJ terms and conditions by posting the Network Quality email?
    Anyway, they can't even tell you what you did wrong. But, you're right by posting such information. You're doing their affiliates a service by proving them what we knew
    already, CJ is a company managed by thieves with a Network Quality dpt run by idiots. Maybe you'll get an invitation pour CJU in september. They need some good stories for a new case study.
    I am just here for help not for discuss any wrong information. I am earn with cj then i want to share my knowledge with other i don't want to do anything wrong..

thx for your valuable post

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!

I feeling leg being pulled.

yes

I am not told to cheat the cj. I told only i do lot of experiment. Because they terminate many user account without violation. Many people don't know what is they do and why cj terminate the account. I am not good in English and i am taking lots of time to understand the English. I join this forum only to share my experience with cj.
    hiuuf, it would be great if CJ told you in their e-mail what your specific violations were, however you obviously know what they are if you were able to correct them.

Exactly what were you experimenting with? Experimentation in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing, however you need to have a clear understanding of the network and merchants TOS before you try something that may be against the rules. I'll repeat my previous statement - "If you aren't sure, ASK". You can contact CJ, the specific merchant or post a question here when in doubt.

I understand that a TOS in English may be difficult for you to understand (I sometimes have a problem comprehending them and English is my first language) and this is all the more reason to ask questions.

I ask u some question

R u go against the terms and conditions???

If not and cj send u termination mail what u do????
    No, I am very careful about playing by the rules and have never received a termination e-mail from CJ or any other network. If I did and didn't feel that I had done anything wrong then I would contact them for clarification.

If I was unduly harsh in my original response, I apologize. However I still feel that not understanding the rules is no excuse.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    rematt:
    Yep, my point exactly.

And holy ! I could have sworn it used to be a 5 day period they'd let a known offender continue within the network. Then more recently it seemed like it was 7 days. Now it looks like, at least for some stuff, it's 15 days!!!!! WTF? Hey...we know you are violating our TOS, but we'll give you 15 days to take down our links? But what won't even tell you what the actual violation is. And let's add on top of that, it's evidently CJ's contention it's really the advertisers responsibilty to deal with all of this anyway.

What an absolute joke.

You're doing their affiliates a service by proving them what we knew
    already, CJ is a company managed by thieves with a Network Quality dpt run by idiots.
    Sure seems like they are working hard at that appearance no?

Oh and btw hiuuf...CJ considers posting internal communications you've recieved from them publicly a TOS violation and grounds for possible termination of your account. Ask Billy K and a few others. They may not post here anymore but they read here all the time.

And I just have to ask..if they terminated your account 2 times...how did you start working with CJ again? Did they reactivate the terminated account or did you just open a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea

and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiuuf
    yes.
    Well done Hiuuf, you do a great Borat impression.

High 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea

I hope not, I hate to waste a good rant .

-rematt

Internet Cowboy
    i wish sumdey i can ern that muuch in my chek bakause we am por an needs sum muney fer fuud.

$1426.75

Wow! That's more than ecomcity, trust, donuts and uncle cooter do in a year...combined!

Haha great posts Borat.

By the way, your cookie hijack won't work in this forum anymore. I told Haiko how to stop it but he left it on in the SAS forum.

Et tu Haiko ?

Hazel

Oh and btw hiuuf...CJ considers posting internal communications you've recieved from them publicly a TOS violation and grounds for possible termination of your account. Ask Billy K and a few others. They may not post here anymore but they read here all the time.

And I just have to ask..if they terminated your account 2 times...how did you start working with CJ again? Did they reactivate the terminated account or did you just open a new one?
    Yes but that time i don't know what i was doing wrong. Me and my friends work in our office computer and we many time open account in same computer to check account status. This is our only mistake. I know this is problem they told me u all involve in irregular activity. They terminate many account and i am also receive termination notice. That time i don't know what is wrong with my account. Then i send to mail and clarify that i am not doing anything wrong. Then they open my account. This is second time first time i open account before 1/2 year and make leads my self and they terminate my account. That's why i write here i am doing too much experiment. But now i understand what is the TOS. I know in past we do mistakes lot of time but we are innocent we don't know much about the cj and even i can't find any forum like this to ask people what is wrong what is not. If any new publisher join the cj they can't know much about the cj even he properly read the TOS.

I am very thankful to this forum administrator and webmaster they make such a good forum to share your knowledge with other.

Every man is not fully perfect in any field. I learn about the affiliate marketing.

Here i am learn from advance user and share knowledge with beginner.

thx to all to reply in my post. Its really good to discuss something with each other.

thx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast