Thread: Pending Transactions

15 years and counting
    Pending Transactions
    I'm not sure I understand how it works. I assume the transaction is pending before the merchant approve it. So it means Buy.at reports all the transactions in real time and the merchant has to check them one by one to transform a pending transaction in a sale. It also means we should have no reversal.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Hi Zeus

Pending status is as you thought that the merchant reviews and approves the valid sales.

Normally this is done a few days after the end of the month depending on the sector the merchant is in.

Most we deal with these days will auto send over a file with the id's for transactions that are not valid which uploads into the system

At this point the sales left will show as approved.

Some programs don't have any invalid sales due to the nature of the program so for these the sales would force approve in advance of the correct payment run for those sales.

If you have any more questions around this important area then let me know mate.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

15 years and counting
    That's clear, Mal. no pb. Each network have their own wording and precedures. I just want to be sure I understand it correctly. I saw pending transactions in my account, so it's a good sign. An other question, sorry for that. I was unable to see for which of my two merchants the pending transaction was related. If I dig in the reports, I can see the clicks & the sales for each merchant not the pending transactions. Am I doing something wrong or is it normal?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Zeus

No problems mate - the more questions the better

If you click on reports it will show you top line in the middle of the page which merchants you are signed up to and sending traffic for.

There is a column there called sales - in that column there is a clickable number.

If you click on this number it will list all the sales and in the left hand column it shows the status of the sales - i.e pending , approved

Let me know if you have anymore questions

Oh and don't forget to try a link for our latest merchant Reunion.com :-)

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

15 years and counting
    Oh and don't forget to try a link for our latest merchant Reunion.com :-)
    Pending... Tks

Affiliate Network Rep
    Smile
    Approved :-))

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

15 years and counting
    You mean I've to work, now...
    I found where you have the Referrer info, too if you click on the click nb. Great.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    :d
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

9. Newsletter Signup