ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    AffiliatesAgainstCancer.com - Last Chance to Donate for a Great Cause!
    Hey everyone,

It's the final countdown for Connie and I ("Team Affiliate Marketing") as we take on the Breast Cancer 3-day/60-mile walk, this Friday through Sunday in Minnesota. The net proceeds from this walk fund breast cancer research and community outreach.

Connie and I have been training really hard for this undertaking and have been encouraged by all of the words of support from everyone here.

Taking on this challenge has also helped me move forward with a needed lifestyle change. I've quit smoking (finally!) and I am now weight training and running 7 miles per day (without coughing up a lung).

Team Affiliate Marketing has raised a little over $15,000 in donations and we're still going. As silly as it sounds, I'm hoping to earn my $10,000 fund-raising sticker for my name badge and I'm just a few hundred dollars away.

If you are able to make a donation, please visit www.60-milewalk.com and click on either mine or Connie's name. Remember, every single dollar is significant!

Pre-walk coverage is now available at www.AffiliatesAgainstCancer.com. I will be blogging our entire journey and hope to share some great stories with you on the site.

Thank you again to all of the sponsors who have supported us. We couldn't have done it without you!

Wish us luck!

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    I'm less than $500 away from my $10,000 goal!
    Hey all,

Thanks again for your support. Because of folks like you, I've raised nearly $10,000 for Breast Cancer Awareness.

I fly out to Minnesota tomorrow to meet up with Connie. We'll be up at the crack of dawn for Opening Ceremonies on Friday morning and then we're off on our 60-mile walk.

With being so close to the $10k goal, I'm just going to throw out the last Hail Mary right now...

The next person that donates $100.00 under my name on www.60-milewalk.com will receive song dedication video (song of your choosing, sung by me). Please remember that I am not a country fan!

And for folks that just want to contribute without further humiliation to me, that's cool too. (and preferred!)

Thank you all for the encouragement over the last few weeks.

Please say a prayer for my feet.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread